Twenty Nine

sweet creature - harry styles 

Livi Pov

I watch as Y/n and Noah fall into each others arms. All I can think about is how I used to do that with my sister, Isabelle. When either of us would feel down or angry, we would just hug and talk and everything would be okay again.

Besides Y/n, Isabelle and Henry were my best friends, and they still are. Even though they may not be alive, they're still with me. A sappy testament, but one that helps me sleep at night. My parents deaths are what hit me hard. It was so strange to wake up one morning with an entire family and then the next, you're all alone. 

I'm not technically all alone, I still have Y/n and her mom. Chloe and Millie have already become some of my closest friends and Finn is....special. He's funny, kind, gentle and really nice to me. Which is why it came to a shock when he kissed Y/n. I had no idea he would do that. He completely hurt both Y/n and Noah. I'm definitely mad, but I just hope I can get over myself in time to catch him before he leaves.

Speaking of which, I park my car and run into the airport. I see Finn walking, almost reaching the escalators.

"Finn!" I yell and run over to him. He stops, a hurt in his eyes that no one could mask.

"Look, I know that you're probably really hurt by the whole kiss thing, but I want to tell you that I'm always here for you and that you can tell me anything."

"You mean it?"

"Of course."

"Good. Hey, I don't board for another couple hours, wanna grab some food?"

"I'd love to."

*****

Y/n Pov

I just told Noah that I loved him and he said it too. You have no idea how much it made me melt to hear those words come out of his mouth.

"Noah, please don't be mad at Finn."

"Oh, I'm mad, but I'll get over myself."

"Good, I don't want your friendship to get ruined."

"I mean, what he did was pretty crappy."

"True, very true, but we still love him."

"But not as much as me?"

"Oh, I could never." 

"I'm so happy that I met you."

"Me too. Imagine if we just never met."

"I do not  want to think about that."

I agree and we head down the beach. I've never been so relieved i  my entire life, besides Livi being okay. Speaking of Livi, I pull out my phone and go to text her.

Broski -

Y/n/n: broski, where you at?

Livs: hangin with a friend.

Y/n/n: which friend?

Livs: don't be mad?

Y/n/n: promise.

Livs: Finn.

Y/n/n: why? not mad though, don't worry ily

Livs: he seemed upset and i just wanted to make sure he was okay, ilyt

Y/n/n: awwww :)

Livs: oh hush.

Y/n/n: never ;)

Livs: gotta go, wolfhard is getting suspicious!

Y/n/n: have fun !!!

Livs: <3

*****

Finn Pov

In front of me is Livi. We got to know each other when we hung out a couple times, but besides that we don't really talk. Don't get me wrong, she's really nice and all, but we just didn't hit it off. But, right now I've never met someone this fascinating. We might not be destined for each other, but I'm willing to give it a go.

"So, there I was, Henry completely  covered in paint, trying to hide the fact that I just ruined MONTHS of work for my art teacher."

"Wait, oh my gosh. Really?"

"Yes! It was so crazy. And the weird thing is, she wasn't even mad. She just said that she was glad that she could get off the job and the school never saw her again." She finishes and I begin to laugh.

"That was the funniest thing, Livi. It must be really hard without your family. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I'm okay. I've learned to live with the fact that I won't see them again, so I just keep remembering them. When I see something that reminds me of anyone in my family, I savor it."

"That's a good outlook."

"I hope so."

"Shoot, my plane leaves in half an hour, I have go."

"When will you be back?"

"Soon....soon."

I look down into her amber eyes. I've been so caught up in Y/n, and you know how that ended up. Livi was always there and I never really took time to look at her. We got to know each other, didn't talk that much and I was in 'love' with Y/n. Why did I tell myself we didn't hit it off. This was exactly what it was like and I don't ever want to stop talking to her.

I grab her hand and squeeze it, then walk off the way of security. Luckily, for some reason the line isn't long, so I won't miss my flight. I get through security and continue to walk. Out of the window I can see Livi walking to her car. She gets in and drives away. 

Dang, I really missed her.

I grab my phone and start to play one of those mindless games to pass time. I get a call, from Y/n.

"Y/n?"

"Hey, Finn."

"Look, I don't want to ruin anything for you and Noah again."

"He knows I'm calling."

"Oh. Why are you calling."

"Listen, you're still one of my closest friends, but that will not stop me from ripping off your head if you hurt Livi, got it?"

"Yes, ma'am. And by the way, I really think me and Livi will be good for each other."

"Oh, believe me, you are."

"Bye, princess."

"Bye, Wolfhard."

a/n-

i have something planned for fivi !

<3 lilia