Thirty Four

i love this song so much :) 3:04 in it is beautiful <3 another song that would fit is promise by ben howard. 

Y/n Pov

I turn to Noah and stare into his eyes. My hazel eyed boy is about to leave me. Not forever, but it's still longer than we've ever been apart. We've never been so far apart before, I don't know how the distance will affect us. I have faith in our relationship, but long distance relationships are hard to maintain. I just hope we can keep it up.

"Noah..." My voice cracks on his name. He wraps his loving arms around me and holds me tight. I let go and Chloe brings her luggage up to us.

"Chloe, we may not be best friends, but I still love you." I laugh and we hug. Noah, Chloe and his mom are the one's leaving. Noah looks down and I can see the tears on his shirt. I walk up to him and lift his chin.

"I hate goodbyes." He whispers.

"I hate them too." I say and he buries his head in my hair.

"Listen, call me every night, text me, everything. It may be four months but we can do it-" I say, but he cuts me off by gently placing his lips on mine. We softly kiss and he pulls back, hugging one last time.

"Ready to go?" Mrs. Schnapp asks as she walks up. 

"Wait." Noah says and pulls out a small box.

"Y/n, I wanted to give this to you earlier but I didn't have the chance. It's a promise ring, my promise to you that no matter what, I'll always love you." He says and puts the ring on my finger. I let out a small cry and hug him. (picture of ring at the top!)

"Aww, Noah it's beautiful..." I say and look at it.

"I'm so glad you love it!"

"How could I not?" I say and show Chloe.

"I hate to tear you two apart, but it's time to go." Mrs. Schnapp says. Noah pecks my lips one more time and waves. He walks of with his mom and sister. I was kinda hoping for a cliché turn around, but- I spoke too soon. He turns around and waves one last time.

I love him.

*****

After all of that all I can do is stare at my ring and look at pictures of us. I'm contemplating posting a picture of us, but I don't want anyone hating on Noah. Screw it, they can shut up.

INSTAGRAM (pretend it's noah and you <3)

liked by wherearetheavocados, milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp and 907,999 others

y/u/n: noah, i love you with all my soul. you're the most incredible person ever. i love you <3

comments:

noahschnapp: i love you <3

milliebobbybrown: i love you mayo!   (a/n - ketchup...mustard...mayo...hope you get it!)

wherearetheavocados: legit my favorite couple ever.

user6: please, for the love of all things in this world, leave the poor boy alone, he doesn't love you.

user7: i hate yoooouuuuuu 

user67: just, please, just die.

user5: ever since her, i've started to hate noah more and more.

load more...

Ever since her, I've started to hate Noah more and more. It's because of me that people are starting to not like him. It will be all my fault when he has no one else to turn to. It'll be all because I came into his life. Me, all me.

I need to clear my mind and stop thinking about all of this. A run. Running is what calms me when I'm stressed and it's helping me lose weight. It's the perfect solution.

*****

In, out, in, out, breathe, I think as I run down the sidewalk around my apartment complex. Livi's in Vancouver visiting Finn, my mom's away on business so it's just me at home. Livi's planning on moving out into her own apartment, right next to our, and I've already started moving her boxes to her apartment. She gave me the extra key, best friends and all.

Lately she's been distant. At first, I just brushed it off thinking it was because of the accident, but it's been going on for so long that I think something is actually, very wrong. I'm so worried about her and I don't know what to do. My big plan is to just talk to her, see what's really going on behind the scenes cause that's what really matters.

This run was supposed to take my mind off things, not to make me more worried about life. Focus on breathing. Focus on losing those extra pounds. Ease into it, make it worth all the work.

maybe, just maybe i'll come home...

a/n -

i wanted to bring back billie, so here she is. 5 HOURS!!!!

<3 lilia