Thirty Five

as you can probably already tell, this book deals a lot with eating disorders. looking back i didn't really give that many trigger warnings so here's a big one that applies to the whole book. you are more important than a stupid noah schnapp fanfiction. if you're triggered or have struggled with eating disorders then PLEASE don't read this book. your mental health and physical health are way more important then i book i wrote in middle school because i had a dumb crush on noah.

so again please please please don't read this book if it's going to trigger you in any way!!!

TIME SKIP ONE MONTH

Y/n Pov

"Hello?" I ask as I answer my phone. It's three am, who could be calling. I hear a small familiar sniffle on the other end and sit up straight.

"Noah, what's wrong." I ask.

"I miss your voice." He says.

"Noah-"

"I miss you."

"Noah, listen, I'm right here. I'm talking now, just imagine that I'm right next to you, okay?"

"Okay." He says and sighs.

"Better?"

"Yeah, a little, I guess. Can you...this is so weird."

"No, what?"

"Can you sing for me?"

"Sing? Like what?"

"You are my sunshine, it's stuck in my head." 

"Oh, okay. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away." I say into the phone and wait for an answer.

"Y/n, I miss you."

"I miss you too, Noah."

"I know I'm being stupid, but I just, REALLY miss you. It's so weird not being able to go see you whenever."

"It's not stupid, it's normal. Okay, I have to get up early, is it okay if we talk in the morning?"

"Can you just stay on the line. You can sleep, I just want to be with you."

"Okay." I say and lay back. I hold the speaker to my ear and listen to the soft sounds of his breathing. I sit and wait and wait and wait until it sounds like he's asleep. I didn't really think about how it would affect him. 

"Goodnight, Noah."

*****

Noah Pov

I wake up with a stuffy nose and red eyes. Last night was spent crying into my pillow missing Y/n. When I left I knew that I'd miss her like crazy, but I didn't know how bad it would be until last night.

Chloe knocks on my door and reminds me that today I have to go over to the studio and work on something. Filming doesn't start for a while and I don't even know if the movie will go into production. It's all in the writing stages right now.

My phone turns on and I see my screensaver. It's my favorite picture of Y/n. She's in a bathing suit standing with me and we're holding hands as we jump of a cliff into the lake we were at. 

Whenever I want to see her beautiful face, I look at that.

Y/n Pov

"I'm not hungry." I say to my mom whens she asks if I want dinner. She hasn't been home in a while, so she has no idea that I haven't really been eating. It's not that I'm forcing myself, it's that I'm just forgetting. Food isn't a priority right now and I'm okay with that.

Right now, helping Livi move into her apartment in my priority. I've been going to IKEA and getting her furniture, setting it all up, unloading boxes, basically jut trying to help her. She's so stressed with her new job and all the legal stuff with the accident. She's so overwhelmed.

Speaking of the accident, I was trying to figure out how to ask her how she is. I'm so awkward with that kid of stuff and I don't want anything to go wrong. I just want to be a supportive friend and delicate with all that stuff.

"I'm heading out for the day. When I get off I was thinking of going shopping, do you need anything?" She asks as she finishes writing down her shopping list. 

"How about if I do that? You seem really stressed right now, I could do it." I say. I have no idea why I'm saying that, I don't have time for it, but it's the nice thing to do. Have to be the good daughter. 

"Oh, that would be a great help! Thank you so much, sweetie." My mom says and she gives me a hug.

"No problem, Mom." I say and dig my face into her shoulder. I'm in desperate need of her hugs right now. What I really need, though, is a hug from Noah. It's been one month and I miss him so much. We've actually gotten closer, which I didn't think was possible.

a/n -

yes, this is a filler...BUT i again have something planned that i promise will come out soon! 

<3 lilia