Seven

y/n pov

they call me in and have me sit in front of a tv screen. they show me my audition and have me watch the whole thing. after i sit there, wondering what their plan is. they come out, smiling of course, and begin to tell me why i'm here.

"hey y/n, so we are gonna be pulling everyone in to talk about their character and how they will be and just an overall standpoint for this season."

"okay."

"so you have the role as sarah henderson, dustin's little sister. she starts out as this happy girl, but as the story continues she learns how life can affect others and it affects her. we just really want you to get to know her. think of her as someone that you've known for your entire life, someone that you know everything about."

i nod.

"so in the beginning, sarah has just returned to hawkins from a boarding school, so she's new. what i want you to do is channel your inner sarah. feel what she feels, know her like you know yourself. she is you. in your audition you displayed so much emotion and power, and that was exactly what we were looking for. we have an intense scene that we want for her, and we were wondering if we could get your approval?"

i nod.

"at the end of the season, the very last few seconds, sarah will jump off the cliff at the quarry. don't worry she will stay, but the fans don't have to know that. is that okay with you?"

"of course." i say with a smile.

"amazing. could you call gaten for us?"

i nod and walk out the door. i feel like i already know sarah, like we're connected. i motion for gaten to go in and sit next to sadie. we talk about the up-coming meet and greet, and how i will be taking place there. i will also have a solo interview on my own with jimmy fallon next week. everyone is excited to see the new girl, but my nerves are coming up. i brush them away and head over to noah.

"hey." i say with a wave and sit next to him.

"hey. so what did the duffers talk to you about?" he asked.

"just about how sarah's character and her background, stuff like that. how about you?"

"same here. when everything's done, do you wanna head over to Lem's? it's this diner thing across the street."

"of course. why?"

"will you go out on a date with me?" he bursts out, loud. everyone looks at him surprised,  but he is still focused on me. "i would love to, noah." i say with a big smile. i've been waiting for this moment. ever since we met, i've anticipated the time he was going to ask. we discuss the plans, he'll pick me up at 7:00 and we'll head over to Lem's.

noah pov

i FINALLY asked her to go on a date with me. i've been building up the courage.

tonight is the night.

a/n- 

heeeeey :) hope you enjoyed, get ready for the date!

<3 lilia