Twenty Two

video added for affect <3

Noah Pov

"MILLIE!" I scream. I'm stuck in ANOTHER chair. 

"Noah.....you did not! Oh my gosh this is the best thing ever!" She laughs and pulls out her phone.

"Noah.....HAHAHAHA." Y/n bursts as she enters the room. Soon enough everyone is in here crowded around me and laughing. It was embarrassing enough to have the other time broadcasted to the world the first time, but the people I know being here makes it worse, but in a good way.

"Stop staring and help!" I yell. Millie's live streaming it again and Y/n and Finn are practically rolling in the ground laughing. The only people actually making an effort here is Shawn and Laila. They almost get it off before stopping and pulling out their phones.

"People now is not the time for taking pictures! I know it's funny but-" I'm cut of by Y/n coming over and slapping me on the back of the head.

"Oh have some fun." She says, which causes everyone else to laugh even more.

"Noah, she's got you there." Caleb laughs. I roll my eyes playfully and I, emphasis of 'I', got myself out of the chair. It actually hurt, I'm not gonna lie.  They all disperse and we're back to our normal routine.

Usually, me, Finn, Caleb, Gaten and Joe hang out and play video games. Millie, Sadie, Y/n, Priah and Maya hang out in the makeup room and just...hang. We don't really have anything to do so sometimes we go out to eat or we'll just play board games to pass time.

"Hey, Noah!" Y/n yells from across the room.

"What's up?" 

"Wanna go get some food?"

"Sure."

*****

"Where we going?" I ask before I get an Uber. 

"Hmmm...how about Tropical Grill?"

"Sounds good to me. How's your morning been?"

"Pretty good. Me and the Duffers came up with a really good ending, it's so cool."

"What is it?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"Please tell me you're not going to make me wait that long?"

"I can't lie so...I'n going to make you wait that long." She says cheerfully. 

"You're adorable, you know that?" I say. She blushes and looks down at the ground. Taking her hand, we get into our Uber. 

When we get to the restaurant, I'm starving. I can tell Y/n is too so we got up and order. As we walk out Y/n gets a call from Dacre, requesting some food. We go back up and get it. 

*****

Y/n Pov

Recently me and Dacre have been getting really close. He's like a mentor, but also a big brother. It's nice knowing that someone is looking out for me and that he's there for me. 

We order all of our food and decide to walk back. My oversized green sweater is so baggy on me and it's not really helping me get warm. I usually just where jeans or leggings to work, but today I went with shorts...not a very good idea.

Noah notices I'm cold and begins to take off his jacket.

"You don't need to do that." I say.

"Y/n, the only reason I wear this jacket is just in case you get cold . Take it." He says and hands it to me. 

My heart explodes. I kiss him on the cheek and we continue to walk. Who would have thought that I'd get this amazing boy. We're young, but I think we'll last for a very, very long time. Hopefully forever, if I'm lucky. If we're lucky.

*****

"FOOD!" Dacre yells and runs over to take his food.

"Hey, why none for us?" Charlie asks.

"You didn't ask." I say and wave my phone at him. He gruffs and goes back to talking to Natalia. My food looks so good...I'm so hungry. But am I really that hungry? 

Yes, yes I am. 

a/n-

i have something for the next chapter....

<3 lilia