Ten

noah pov

how could all these people start attacking y/n like that? they don't even know her, or seen her work or even met her! no on deserves this, especially not y/n! she's the sweetest little human in this world and is so beautiful. i just don't understand. 

i wanted to go after her, but she texted me and told me to stay with the fans. i'm just sitting here and answering all their dumb questions. none of them dare to question y/n to me, or anyone. we're all pretty pissed at everyone. i just want this to end. people can tell that we're pretty much done here and start to file out. we leave and i meet y/n outside. 

"hey." i say. i hear a sob and run over and practically pick her up. i sit her down and wipe the tears as they fall. her eyes are red and puffy and her body is racking with shivers. 

"here, take my jacket." i say handing it to her, "are you okay?"

"yeah, it's just that it hurts to know that so many people hate me and don't want me on the cast. i don't get it though, they've never met me or seen me before, so what makes them hate me so much?" she asks as tears fall down her cheek. 

"don't listen to them, they're all just jealous. and you might not believe me, but you are beautiful and kind, you don't deserve any of this. everyone on the cast loves you and can't wish for anyone but you. you're amazing and talented. y/n please, don't ever doubt yourself, ever." 

she smiles faintly and nods, even though i don't think she believes me. i wrap my arms around her and give her one of the biggest hugs i can, taking in her sweet scent. she smelles like strawberries, the rain, and the sea. it's a perfect mixture. we walk, hands intertwined, back to the center to go find everyone else. when we get there everyone runs over and hugs y/n.

we finish up and clean our area before heading back to the cab. i was hoping to have met up with some of my acting friends, but it seemed like we were the only one's there, which was really weird. we got back to the hotel as it started to rain, killing my hopes of going down to the pool. everyone heads to finn's room except for me and y/n. 

we get to her shared room and curl up under all the blankets. we turn on the tv and fixer upper comes on. i was gonna switch it, but y/n started to giggle at all the jokes, so i decided to leave it on. she seemed happier, which made my anger calm down. 

it was a good night.

sadie pov

when it's all over everyone heads down to finn's room, except y/n and noah. everyone feels terrible about what happened to y/n. she really didn't deserve it. we all settle into the room switching on the tv. friends comes on and we just sit and watch, all of us talking separately. it reached midnight and we decide to just sleep over.

i woke up and realized that filming the first couple scenes were today. me and millie walked back to our room, only to find a sleeping y/n and noah. they are adorable, and me and millie start taking pictures. soon enough they both slowly wake up, me and millie running to different spots in the room.

"oh, gosh it's late. sorry y/n/n gotta go." noah says as he plants a kiss on her cheek. she smiles and heads to the bathroom to get changed. i pick out a green shirt and a black jeans. me and y/n head down to the lobby to grab some breakfast. i grab a fruit bowl and find a table. y/n doesn't get anything.

"not hungry?" i ask her. she shakes her head and zones out. she's seems a little disconnected since yesterday, i just hope everything is okay. millie joins us and we head out and join natalia in her rental.

"so, who's ready for filming?" natalia asks excitedly. millie squeals and i laugh. y/n stares out the window, i need to figure out what't bothering her. 

"are you okay, y/n?" i ask.

"yeah, totally. i'm fine." she says with a smile that could fool anyone. but not me. i nod, letting it slip. she seems to perk up when we near the studio. everyone can tell that she's excited to start acting big time. she hasn't shut up about how she loves the script, not that she's being annoying. 

y/n pov

we near the studio and i see noah waiting outside. he's wearing his famous camo paints with a t-shirt, he's adorable. i'm wearing a sports tank with some leggings, very comftorable. no one is dressed up, in fact we're all dressed down. everyone is either in jeans or sweats. we're all pretty quiet considering it's only 8:00 in the morning. we head inside and sit in the lounge area. 

the duffers come in and start to explain what we're gonna do today.

"alright, i think everyone is here so we'll get started. today we'll be filming what we can of the first episode. we'll have lunch break, don't worry. right now i need y/n, gaten and catherine, everyone else can just hang out for now."

me, gaten, and catherine head over to the dressing rooms. my costume is a high waisted pair of jean shorts and a blue stripped button up. it's comftorable, i guess. we head over to set, which is this big building filled with all sorts of different rooms filled with sets. we walk over to the henderson's living room. for the scene sarah, gaten and dustin's mom are all sitting in the living room watching tv. the tv/green screen box thing is supposed to crackle and show a terrifying image. basically what we're supposed to do is look like we've seen the scariest thing in the world. i scream and jump towards gaten, and catherine hugs her cats tightly while we all close our eyes.

that's basically it, but we have scenes to film later after all the opening ones are done. it's a little daunting to start on this huge show, but i gotta start somewhere. in the back i can see noah cheering me on. it's a great feeling.

a/n- 

i've got this whole story figured out and i can't wait!

<3 lilia