Thirty Two

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SOOOO LONG !!!!!!!!! ps. listen to this song while reading loves.

update: i found that buckcherry song.

Noah Pov

I hear a small sniffle and a little heartbreaking sob and turn around to the sight of Y/n crying. She sits on the floor with her knees pulled up to her chest and her head in her hands. She looks up to me and I see the makeup running down her face.

"What's wrong?" I say as I slink down next to her. 

"It's nothing." She says and looks down.

"If my girlfriend is crying, it's something." I say and lift her head up.

"It's just....everyone is saying that I gained weight and stuff and it just bothers me and....I don't know what to do." She says and he voice cracks on the last words. Her eyes are red as she searches my face for a reaction. Who could do that to her?

"Y/n, you're beautiful. You're the prettiest girl I know, and the strongest, you can get through it."

"But I don't know how!" She says and puts her head in my neck as I wrap my arms around her.

"Look, you can't make it stop, but you can get through it. It'll take time, but you can do it." I say and stroke her hair.

"Did you take a shower?" Y/n asks with a small laugh.

"No...why?"

"You smell...interesting." She says and I let out a laugh. We sit and laugh and we pull away, Y/n putting her head on my shoulder. We both sigh at the same time and continue to sit in that spot.

ding ding ding

"Ugh." Y/n says and pulls out her phone. I look at her screen and pull her closer.

just die.

Someone just told her to die. Someone in this world just told the prettiest, most caring, most amazing, beautiful girl in the universe to die. How could they do that? How could someone stoop so low to tell an innocent girl who has done nothing to them to die. How?

"How could they do that?" I say and take her phone. I look at the username and go onto their account.

"Noah, please don't do anything extreme." The account is owned by some twenty year old guy. What the heck? I log onto my account and message him.

Please leave my girlfriend alone. 

I log off and go back into her account. She trusts me enough to look at all the dms that have been sent to her, all the nasty things that have been said. It's disgusting. Half of them are thirty year old guys! What the heck.

"Is this why you were crying after the after party?" I ask and look dead in her eyes. 

"Yes." She says and takes her phone back. Y/n lifts her head and looks at me. 

"Remember when Gaten was with Paramore?"

"Yeah?"

"I was sooo jealous that he got to meet them and stuff, I don't know really. It's just that it's crazy that back then, I had no idea what any of you were like or that right now I'd have you as my boyfriend, Millie and Sadie as sisters and everyone as best friends. I'm so grateful for all of you."

"I'm grateful for you...you have no idea how much I love you."

"I love you."

a/n-

it's finally here and i cant apologize enough!

<3 lilia