Fifteen

noah pov

"HAHAHAHAHAHHA I WON!" i yelled as i ran around the room. there was a series of groans and protests as i sprinkled all my money and houses/hotels on them. y/n pulled me down by my leg, causing me to fall next to her on the floor.

"that's what you get." she said pouting. i pulled her in for a hug and we just stayed like that, falling asleep. 

*****

when i woke up, i was back in my room and the smell of pancakes wafted through the room. i sat up and brushed my teeth and got dressed, excited for a day off. i took a seat at the bar area and waited for my breakfast.'

"so, you excited for our day at the mall?" y/n asked.

"the mall?"

"yeah, that's where we decided to go."

i groaned. i hated the mall, but if it made everyone happy then i'll have to deal. y/n noticed my expression and plopped four pancakes down on my plate, along with a cup of orange juice. 

"how about this. this morning and afternoon, we go to the mall, this night me and you go out. sound good?" i asked. y/n shook her head smiling and came around to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"i would love that."

*****

we drove all in one big van down to the mall. everyone was cramped and the air was hot. y/n was sitting on my lap, her head on my shoulder. when we finally arrived, all the girls split up to go shopping with one of the guys. sadie took caleb, millie took gaten, finn went with joe, i went with y/n, and natalia went with charlie. 

"where to first, ma lady?"

"uhhh, urban!" she said and dragged me to the dressing rooms after picking out her stuff. she put on a mini fashion show, looking amazing in everything. she sighed and only picked out a jacket. 

"why didn't you get that dress, you looked incredible."

"aww, thank you schnappers, but it didn't fit me right."

"y/n, you looked amazing."

she just looked at me and laughed, squeezing my cheek as she walked off. i followed after her and we went to go find some shoes for myself.

******

y/n pov

nothing ever fits me right! i thought to myself as i studied everything i had tried on. i picked out a simple grey jacket and walked out to go pay. it covered my curves and hid my chest, which i liked. people may call me thin, but i will never be comftorable with my body. the appetite suppressants are working, i'm not craving anything fatty or fried and i've lost weight, just what i wanted.

"why didn't you get that dress, you looked amazing." noah asked, confused for some strange reason.

"aww, thank you schnappers, but it didn't fit me right."

"y/n, you looked amazing." he said finally. i just smiled and squeezed his cheek as we walked out. he may think that i looked good, but i sure didn't. we went and got him a pair of sneakers, which i may add looked great, and we found everyone at the foodcourt.

"hey!" millie said as we sat down. in front of me was a stir fry in a LOT of oil and butter, along with a big piece of fatty chicken. noah and everyone else were enjoying their meal and eating it all. how did they do it? i picked around at the broccoli and cut my chicken up into tiny pieces, making it look like i was eating. when everyone finished i snapped the lid shut and collected everyone's trash to go throw away.

my stomach rumbled at the thought of it all, but i couldn't let myself eat that. everyone else ate and looked so skinny, but my body would not cooperate. i went to the chick-fil-a and ordered a small diet coke. when i sat back down everyone was staring at me.

"what?" i asked, nervous.

"you didn't eat." sadie whispered into my ear. everyone's eyes were still fixed on me. my hands started to sweat, everyone is looking at me. 

"i ate, don't worry about me. i'm perfectly healthy." i said, glad everyone went back to their own conversations. i exhaled and rubbed my hands down my legs, trying to get my anxiety to calm it's crap. noah rubbed my back as i took a sip from my cup. 

"what do you want to do for our date tonight?" he asked.

"nothing with food, it's a bit redundant." i said, trying to get myself out of another situation like this.

"how about the beach. if we leave now and get dressed we could make the sunset."

"sounds great." i said, smiling. 

tonight is going to be a night to be remembered. 

a/n- 

heyyy, get excited for the date!

<3 lilia