∅11

y/n pov

when we finish filming the opening scenes, me and gaten head over to the lounge to meet joe and charlie. we sit and they serve pizza, but i'm not that hungry, so i pass. i've been passing on a lot of things, but when i think or see, or even smell food it makes me want to gag. 

someone walks in and my attention snaps up to them. sadie walks through the doors with dacre, both of them laughing. dacre takes a big piece of pizza while sadie pulls out a salad. how can they eat that? i feel like i could throw up. maybe i have to. my stomach flips in the wrong way and i race to the bathrooms.

it spills out of me just in time to reach the toilet. i don't have anything in me so i'm left dry heaving over the toilet. i try to stand up, but my vision is blurred and i start to get really dizzy. 

"woah, slow down there." noah says as he catches me.

''n- noah, this is th- the girls room. why are you h- here?" i stutter. he brings me back to the lounge and sits me down.

"you okay?"

"yeah, don't worry i'm fine."

"are you sure?" 

"yes, noah." i say giggling., everything spinning.

"pinky promise?"

"sure." i say connecting our fingers.

"i think i'm gonna-" but then i'm out cold.

noah pov

y/n runs to the restroom as i walk into the lounge. sadie looks alarmed and i run after her. she's throwing up, but nothing's coming out. she tries to stand up but sways and starts to fall. i catch her and bring her back to the lounge and she's out. she sleeps peacefully, head in my lap, as people come and go from filming. we all just stayed in our costumes, but it's almost time to leave for the day. i try to wake y/n, but she won't move. she looks so pretty even when she's sleeping. she always looks pretty, but there's this glow about her. it's calming to me.

everyone slowly files out back to the hotel one by one, y/n leaving with me. she's still asleep in the car as we drive back. i roll the windows down and feel the rain cold my face. a rainy day, a girl i love next to me, it's perfect. but do i love her? are we really there yet? i've only known her fir a week, but it seems like i've known her forever. i don't know if i LOVE her yet, but i know i'm on the way there.

i drop her back at her room and go back to the one i share with finn. i walk in and finn is actually cooking for once in his life, and it looks good. 

"uh, whatcha doin?" i ask awkwardly.

"just cooking! it's turning out well, soup. i want to post a picture of you eating it. is that okay?" he asks. oh my gosh, what the heck finn? i nod, unsure of what he's planning. the tv is on and i begin to doze off. 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"ahhhh, crap!" i look up and finn is running around the kitchen like a chicken, trying to pour something out. he spills it all over the floor and quickly cleans it up.

"eat out?"

y/n pov

i wake up to finn screaming in the next room. sadie and millie are fast asleep, and i hear a knock on the door. it's been a slow and lazy day, not to mention all the rain. i don't mind though, rain is my favorite kind of weather. i answer the door and caleb and gaten come marching in, falling asleep on the couch.

"well then." i mumble to myself as i search for my phone.

SCHNAPPLE BOTTOM JEANS

schnapple💕: hey, wanna come eat out with finn and me?

cutie💖: sure, want me to wake everyone else?

schnapple💕: no need, meet you down in ten

cutie💖: k

schnapple💕: see you then <3

cutie💖: <3

i click off my phone and head out the door, meeting noah and finn in the process. we go out and find the nearest pizza joint. he orders some weird drink and i snap a picture and post it.

INSTAGRAM

yourusername: he's my fav ❤️

comments -

user1: i love them together

user2: are they together officially?

user3: i hate you tbh

          user4: SAME 

          user5: I DON'T KNOW WHAT PEOPLE SEE IN HER!!!!

noahschnapp: 💖💕💖

"so, y/n how's it goin?" finn asks as he eats his pizza.

"pretty good, i'm really happy to be working here. i love the city and you know how excited i am to be acting."

we talk like that for the rest of the night, having a great time.

a/n-

hey, this is just a filler, jimmy fallon next chapter! get ready.

<3 lilia