Seventeen

goody grace - girls in the suburbs singing smiths songs

y/n pov

"ACTION" 

i watch from the back as noah moves around the set, the camera following. he looks at mike, tears streaking his face. his bowl cut is very....out there and he is literally wearing booty shorts. they finish up the scene and head over to the snack table. 

"nice look." i comment, earning an eye roll.

"shut up, you love it." he says, picking out some chips.

"want any?" he asks, holding out a bag of sour cream and onion lays. 

"uh, no thank you." i say throwing it back into the bowl. noah nods and heads to his trailer to settle down. i'm still in costume, not allowed to change yet. so far today i've taken three appetite suppressants and they've worked. i've been really worked up about my calorie intake. i've cut 2,000 to 1,000 and i hope to lower it more soon. 

i'm not letting anything unhealthy enter my body and so far today, literally nothing has except water. my pills have been doing their job and i don't need that much food anymore. it's simple. i head to my dressing room/trailer thing right next to one of the sets. i grab a good book and begin to read.

*****

my stomach growls. i check to time, it's seven thirty, not quite time to be amble to leave but time to change. i slip my clothes of and hang them, looking at myself in the mirror. my ribs are slightly pocking out and my hip and collar bones are defined. just how i like it. i slip on noah's sweatshirt and some leggings with a pair of socks on to keep me warm. i don't really have a sense of warmth anymore.

my stomach growls again, time for food. but do i really need anything? i think not, but my stomach is insistent that i eat. 

"fine." i mumble as i pull out a bag of rice cakes. I take out two and put a little less than a tablespoon on and chow down. I chew them to paste and swallow, ignoring the taste. That's enough for now. I check the time. 5:00. that's a lot of time between when noah finishes filming and now. 

wandering, that sounds fun. i've already got the whole set, studio and lot mapped out. i know it all. works for me.

*****

i plug my earbuds in, put my backpack on and skip out of my trailer thing, ready to wander. i'm honestly excited to do this. an adventure. i plan to go to the track, car lot, trailer lot, and just to go wherever. 

my stomach is killing me, but i just let it go and continue to walk. i pass all the big buildings with the sets and all the trailers. millie walks out of hers and waves before getting in her car and leaving. i was going to do that, but noah finishes really late and it sounded like fun to stay. the sky is already beginning to darken, but i just keep on walking. 

"hey, y/n!" charlie yells out. i run over.

"what's up?" i ask.

"can you help me carry this couch to set?"

"yeah, sure."

we pick up the couch and begin to slowly walk over to the doors. laila sees us and holds the door open for us. we thank her and keep going. the couch feels like it weighs the entire universe! my arms are literally shaking from the weight of it. we finally get to the correct set and set it down in the byers living room.

"thanks." charlie waves and i head back down the hall.

'hey y/n!" someone calls.

so much for wandering. 

a/n- 

heeeey, thank you so much for all the reads!

<3 lilia