Two

millie pov

"millie! y/n's here!"

i jump out of my seat and me and sadie run down the hallways to find our new cast member. we've been waiting for what seem like forever to see her. me and sadie are so excited to have another girl join the cast, and the boys are excited to have a new friend. when we see her, i quickly notice how small she is. she's medium height, but looks like a bag of bones. she's extremely pretty. long y/h/c hair and pretty y/e/c eyes. 

we take her from the duffers and lead her down the halls to the changing room. she barely talks, so me and sadie fill up the space with our un-needed babble. she goes into the room, and me and sadie race down the halls again to find the cast lounge room. when we get there everyone has hopeful eyes. 

"well? what's she like?" caleb asks. 

sadie bursts out, "she'sreallyprettyandithinkthatnoahandherwouldgogoodtogether!"

we all burst out laughing and she nudges me a little too hard and i go crashing, pulling her down with me. 

"DOG PILE" someone yells and everyone is pilling onto each other. we laugh and laugh until our faces are red and it hurts. i start yelling at them to get off and we hear a soft knock at the door. everyone freezes.

"come in." 

y/n pov

i slowly open the door, revealing everyone on the ground red faced. they quickly get up and brush their clothes off. caleb comes over to introduce himself, followed by everyone else.

"hey, i'm caleb."  "hi, i'm gaten." "finn."  sadie and millie give me big hugs, leaving noah. he walks over and shakes my hand, offering a seat next to him. i sit down.

"so, i think that tonight we should all have one big cast sleepover? i'll bring food, noah you're on drinks and everyone else just show up. sound good?" millie asks. after a chorus of yes's, we all start talking separately.

STRANGER KIDS

frogface: i'm in charge of movies, what do you wanna watch

millster: something scary!

madsink: IT!!!!!!

chocolatedaddy: YES

toothless: same here

schnapple: and high school musical

millster: that good with you y/n?

y/n/n: of course, see you guys tonight.

madsink: I'M SO EXCITED

a/n - 

sorry it was uneventful, but thank you for reading!

<3 lilia