Forty Three

trigger warning ~ i do not endorse or  romanticize eating disorders.

Y/n Pov

"I'm so cold." I say as the ac turns on. I pull out a black hoodie and put it on, snuggling under my comforter. Alex gives me a sympathetic look and continues to read from her magazine. 

"I wanna look like that." She says and sighs. I walk over to her bed and pick up her magazine. On the page is a skinny, beautiful and perfect girl. I agree, I want to look like her to.

"Me too." I say and give it back to her. All I can think about is dinner. What are they going to serve? What's gonna happen to me if I don't eat? Tears trickle down my face as I lay back. I've only been her two weeks and I'm already falling apart. I'm pretty sure I've lost more weight. 

"Are you okay, you look really sick." Alex says, worried.

"Yeah, I- I'm good." I say and stand up too quickly. I wobble over to the door and open it, walking out. 

My feet go two different ways and I stumble, catching myself on the wall. My eyes go weird and I stop, sliding down onto the ground. All of a sudden I'm burning hot, so I take off my sweatshirt and I'm left in leggings and a long sleeved striped shirt. 

I stand and walk down the hallway, trying to get to the nurses station. Something's wrong. My socks slip and I go crashing.

"Y/n!" I hear someone yell and wait as someone runs up to me. I literally feel drunk. What's happening to me.  

"Julia?" I ask and look at her.

"Yes, sweetie are you okay?" She asks.

"...I don't think so." I say and try to reach out for her, but I lean too far forward and begin to fall. 

"Oh, honey, come with me." She says and walks with me down the hall.

This'll be fun.

a/n -

it's short, I KNOW. i tried and i tried to write but i was struggling and this happened and idk. help.

<3 lilia