Chapter 1

{ Quick disclaimer: Your character is going to be OP. Why? Why the fuck not. It's always fun to have a OP reader insert. I wont really be taking this seriously. BTW, i'm writing this at about 3:40 in the morning. Okay, Bye. }

(im gonna change that soon lmao)

That stupid Bitch.

You stare down at your best friend from across the kitchen, them being pressed up against the sink in fear. You take a slow, menacing step, your expression intensifying. They begin to sweat and shiver, holding the stolen item close to their chest.

"Give it back."

"No! I'll never give up my bounty!"

"It's mine."

"I am the one who is holding it! So it is mine!"

"Just give me my fucking Mountain Dew you slut."

"Never!"

They jerk out their arm, holding the green bottle over sink as they begin to smirk.

"Say goodbye to your precious drink!"

Taking huge strides, you pretty much cornered them. They stare up in fear, watching as you slowly lean, a taunting smirk twisting onto your face. Your arm jets out, snatching the plastic bottle from their hands. "Yoink."

You quickly twist off the cap, taking a quick swig.

"Ugh, how do you like that stuff?"

"Well, because I'd rather not wake up in my bathtub with a mysterious note that leads me on an international manhunt because some guy named Dastric stole my phone again. That happened 3 months ago and my bank account has never been the same."

You shiver, remembering how weird Dastric was.

"Where's the fun in that? Be adventurous. Try new alcohol, put your hand in a toaster with fingers made of forks, fuck a blender. There's a whole world out there, you just need to experience it with a little bit of a boost."

"What did I just say. Either way, you need to leave. You have work tomorrow, and I don't want you to raid my alcohol shelf for the 7th time."

"You kept count?"

"Yes."

"Honestly for someone so tall and intimidating, you don't have a sense of fun."

"Well I'm sorry for wanting to stay out of debt."

"Apology accepted."

You sigh, ushering them to the door.

"See ya hun."

"Bye you alcoholic bad influence. Be safe."

They simply did finger guns all the way out the door, snapping. You shut the door, relieved that you had managed to get a day off from your boss, because you weren't going to be able to function tomorrow.

You walk into your room, checking yourself out in the mirror and honestly blessing everything, because you had a nice, cool height of 5'10. It made making fun of friends so much easier, and you could actually reach the cabinets. You quickly change into some sweatpants, not having the time to put on a shirt as there was a knock on the door. You jogged over, opening it and revealing Adrian with a tupperware filled with spaghetti. He was actually still taller than you, being 6'4.

"Here's the spaghetti I was tellin' ya 'bout."

He notices your lack of shirt, simply saying, "oh. Were you getting dressed?"