Chapter 10

In the note chapter, I switched somethings around to better fit how I'm planning this. That's it for now. bye}

Rewrite: No note chapter anymore lol

You had jumped back into Konoha's gates, heading to the Hokage's office to report your mission. You make your way back, jumping through the still open window. You bow to the Hokage, beginning to tell him of your mission.
"When I investigated, I came across two men, presumed to be Akatsuki members based on their cloaks. They were Kisame Hoshigaki of the Mist, and Itachi Uchiha of the Leaf. They left peacefully, not engaging in combat but instead telling me of their leader's interest in me. I am to be taken alive by them."

The Hokage nods, intertwining his fingers and resting his lips on them, deep in thought. 

"You are dismissed."

You bow once more, jumping through the still open window. 

As you walk the streets, you swear you forgot something. You go to open your door to begin to prepare for 'Madara', but you are interrupted by the sound of metal clashing. Looking into the woods behind your house, you see sparks fly, lighting up the faces of the two who were fighting.

Iruka and Mizuki.

That's what you forgot.

You leap into battle, drawing a kunai and throwing it at Mizuki, immediately implanting itself in his thigh. You jump over, kicking him to the ground before he could hit a tree branch. He struggles to stand, ripping the kunai out of his thigh and beginning to move once more. You see Naruto and Iruka in your peripherals, but chose to not have their help. You had defeated Madara, this man was nothing before him.

Mizuki launches at you with his kunai, but you block it with ease, grabbing his wrist and elbow and throwing him behind you. He throws a barrage of kunai, each one getting deflected or blocked, some whizzing past him as he ran towards you, ripping his clothes and nicking his headband. He gets a wicked look in his eyes as he throws a large shuriken past you, at the two males. You spin to catch it, looking over your shoulder at the man who threw it. Mizuki runs forward, capturing you in his grasp as he pulls you close, kissing you. You immediately form the necessary hand seals for a jutsu, moving at a speed unseen by the man before you. You punch him away, inhaling deeply and spitting out seven balls of flame. "Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" He got hit by every one, falling backwards. He wasn't quite knocked out, enough for you to not feel even slightly guilty for smashing him even further into the ground.

Iruka looks up, seeing your seething form, smoke emitting from your mouth. Naruto immediately jumps into action, having seen the whole thing. 

"DON'T EVER TOUCH SOMEONE LIKE THAT AGAIN!!"

He forms one or two thousand clones, give or take a few hundred, and every one of them pounces. Mizuki is slammed into the ground again and again, and you don't feel in the slightest bit guilty. It was your fault for underestimating him, but that didn't mean you weren't angry.

"I'll bring him to the Hokage." You state, voice steely.

You teleport into the Hokage's office, dropping the body harshly. "I got Mizuki." You lightly kick the body, not caring about his groans. The ANBU watched you angrily prod him for another minute before taking him away to T&I. You bow to the Hokage, grumbling as you left the room.

"What... did Mizuki do to them...?"

As you entered your house, your eye was twitching. You see Obito relaxing on your couch, so you decide to walk over and plop your head right in his lap, startling him into raising his arms to allow you to fall. "God, Mizuki is such a fucking prick!" You exclaim, feeling Obito's arms lower from their previous defensive position.