Thanksgiving Special

Hey y'all. 

sorry for another special and not an actual update, but I had far too much fun writing to not post this.

This was originally the Halloween Special, but I missed the deadline, so...

either way, this was based off of Bloodborne.

HI ITS ME FROM THE FUTURE THIS IS WHAT MADARA LOOKS LIKE

quick warning: this special is quite a bit darker than normal.

I don't want to give much away, so that is all I will say.

hope you enjoy! 
:)

Deep growls, snarling teeth, foaming mouth.

Matted and dirtied fur grew unevenly from its previously human features, sunken, beady, bloodshot eyes wildly darting around. 

Its mangled face swings around, the canine features added to it by the old blood having twisted the bones to an unrecognizable level. 

A clean hole punched in its emaciated torso, bleeding a dark, viscous fluid.

You needed to see the thickness of the blood.

It howled and screamed as another attack hits, this time going straight through and embedding into the cold cobble beneath it. The shot went into the right side of its hip, leaving it yelping and dripping its vile, tainted blood.

One last well placed shot pierces its skull, splattering rotted brain matter messily onto the stone. Its agonized noises come to a stop as its unbalanced body sways, soon toppling over in a disgusting heap of twisted limbs and decomposing flesh.

You were a Hunter, looking out from your hiding spot behind a small tower, lowering your bow as you see the beast's body. Its blood was flowing like honey, sluggish and thick. 

Huffing, you let your arm drop to your hip, still holding onto the weapon. Etched onto the handle were two sets of initials, SH and MU. You had yet to scratch yours in, even with the (at this point) three years you had worked with it.

Rubbing your thumb over MU, you glare at the letters.

The shingles beneath your boots clacked lightly against each other as you walked to the ledge, looming over the small square in which the corpse lay. You observe the area, determining the emptiness of it. 

Hunters, even if working towards the same goal of killing beasts, very rarely worked with anyone other than a small, predetermined group. You worked alone, keeping most every part of your body hidden beneath dark clothing. 

You already lost someone in the past, and the hunters who caused it lived on. You had heard that they had split up soon after the attack, much to your joy. They were hell bound, more so than most other Hunters.