Chapter 13

You finish up, cheering about his defeat, and you look over at the body, well more like where it used to be.

"Damn." You state, slightly disappointed. 

Kakashi sighs, putting a hand on your shoulder, and looking at you with a serious expression. "So, mind telling me what those jutsu were?" You say, "Well, if you were listening, you heard Zabuza say something about it." He just stares at you, exasperated. "Okay, so pretty much, I can make my own jutsu. I can do it in the span of seconds, instead of taking like, months or years. I just kinda call out the name and bada-bing bada-boom." You say, casually clapping when you say the New Yorker phrase.

" May I have an example?"

"Sure. Why the hell not." You sit, holding your chin for a minute or so, just thinking.

"Got it! Hey Naruto, I need you a sec."

"Well, what do you need me for?"

"I don't believe you're going to become Hokage." Naruto freaks out, screaming while you yell, "Library Style: Shut the fuck up!"

Naruto is immediately silenced, him starting to freak out more. You then say, "Uh, how about, Remote Style: Unmute!"
He screams at you, as you walk over to him and ruffle his hair, saying, "It was just a prank bro, chill."

You begin to walk with the group to Tazuna's house, as you count down. "3....2....1...." You catch Kakashi on your back and carry him piggyback style. It wasn't the first time, but anyone watching found it amusing normally, seeing the height difference between you and him.

You begin to talk with the group, just talking about random things. You spoke with them about two of three legendary sannin in depth, having met them both before. Healing jutsu, Sage jutsu, it all gets thrown in. 

"Oh, and generally medical ninjutsu requires really good chakra control, which is why they're so rare. If I'm honest, medical-nins have saved my life before. They are some of the most useful ones on the battlefield."

You explain, hoping that they would take it to heart. 

"What about Sage jutsu?!" Naruto questions excitedly, reminding you of when Butsuma once mentioned it to Hashirama in a passing comment. He was so excited he trained day in and day out, eventually learning it. 

"Sage jutsu? Well, it's pretty complicated. You gotta have a summoning, first of all. Then you train with them, working on molding natural energy and the such."

Even Sasuke looks a bit interested.

"Natural energy? Is that like chakra?" Sakura asks, itching to take notes. 

"In a way. Natural energy is a component of Sage chakra, and when in sage mode, you gain the ability to fully sense it. Also, you get some real cool attacks, but there is always a risk."

Their faces fall, and Tazuna watches as you deal with the kids. 

"You could turn to stone if your body isn't strong enough, or you just won't be able to. You can be an 'Imperfect Sage', or a 'Perfect Sage'. An imperfect sage takes on features of the summon animal, while the perfect sage has, well, perfect control over it, not taking on any features. Generally your eyes change, along with getting markings, too."

"You seem to know quite a lot about this 'Sage chakra'." Tazuna makes air quotes around those two words. 

Turning to him, you smile. "Well, of course I do! I am a Sage, after all."

Naruto and Sakura are visibly impressed, while Sasuke just huffs. Maybe he could check this Sage stuff out...?

"You are?!" They cry. "Can you show us?"
You shrug, nodding. "Sure, why not."
You close your eyes, and manage to not walk into anything because you were absorbing natural energy and mixing it with your chakra.