Chapter 12

{Re-watching Shippuden and Yamato's voice is            ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉) 👌. Enjoy the chapter. bye}
edited, but badly cause I succ

You lean over to Kakashi, whispering, "I'm not the only one who found that creepy, am I?"

He shakes his head, analyzing the area and Zabuza himself. His eye glances around, finally closing as he sighs. Reaching up, he reveals a closed eye. A thin scar runs down his eyelid, you looking back at the intimidating man who was holding his magic sword.

Not looking at Kakashi, you crouch. "I'll come back in if I need to. Is that okay with you?"

He nods and you jump back, landing in front of the genin before back flipping into a tree. It was sick.

From this angle, you can't see anything. Huffing, you whisper, "Pale Blood Style: A Thousand Eyes, Open Inside."

Your vision expands, allowing you to observe one area at a time. You see Kakashi with his Sharingan, and you nod, thinking things were under control. You sit on the branch, focusing. Watching the two fight carefully, you hear something flying at you from the trees. Grunting, you lean to the side, hearing it pass right by. You feel yourself slipping from your perch, so you wrap your legs around the branch and wave your arms frantically. 

You still slip, now hanging upside down and blessing your pants. You didnt want any ripped up legs from the rough bark. Grabbing the branch, you release your legs and fall to the ground. 

The ground was further than you thought, so when you land, you crouch lower than expected. Your knees make weird popping noises, and the look on your face suggests that you want to scream. Not from the pain necessarily, but because you need to.

The genin look over at you, confused and a little concerned about the loud pops. You wave them off, shakily standing while your knees pop again.

Zabuza and Kakashi continue the fight while you dust yourself off, doing a few high knees to figure out if they would continuously click. Looking back, you see Kakashi looking at you with desperation from within a sphere of water.

"Hmm." You hum, squinting. "That ain't good."

You grunt again, rolling out of the way of the large sword being swung at you by a water clone. You send a harsh kick to his chest from the ground, making him splash away. You sigh, looking over at Kakashi and making up a plan on the spot. 

"Oh man, let's hope this goes well." You mumble, beginning to run at Zabuza. His water clones surround you, but using a kunai, you slash them and send them splashing down. 

You got to the shore, about to jump and use the momentum you had been building up. As you take the leap, you feel a little bit of dirt fall into the lake from beneath your foot, making you slip 180° and sending you headfirst into the water.

Your tears mix in with the water around you. 

When you resurface, a water clone holds you by the neck, and another sends an arm through the first one's chest, forming a water prison out of the clone. 
"Did you really need the theatrics?" You deadpan, getting into a comfortable position within the sphere.

Zabuza chuckles, making you a little uncomfortable.
"Always." 

"Oh god, why, that was a terrible plan, how did I think that was gonna go right?" You groan to yourself, shaking your head. Sighing, you try to figure out a way to escape. You come up with one, but it's honestly worse. 

"Uh, Kakashi, I have an idea?"

It was just to get Zabuza's attention, so you didnt say it too loud, but Kakashi was now watching you.