Chapter 2

{I slept for like an hour. I got a headache so this is going to take even longer. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) }
(Rewrite) oh man, past me was a pretty big bitch muffin

You stare at the annoyed ravenette with a shocked expression covering your face. 
"Well?" He accuses. "Gonna say something? Or are you in too much awe about the fact that I'm an Uchiha?" 
You shake your head, denying it and instead saying, "Nah. The only thing I'm in awe of is your massive ego." 
Rinse giggles into her hands, as Minato chuckled nervously as he sees Obito begin to shake while glaring venemously at you. You smirk at him while Kakashi stays off to the side, analyzing you. 
With how cocky they're being, they seem pretty powerful, especially when they don't even flinch when Obito mentions the Uchiha Clan name. Just who are you? Kakashi thinks, staring at you while Obito overreacts.
You walk over to him as everyone tenses and your shit-eating grin builds up to the maximum degree. You stand in front of him, him glaring at you. You get on your toes and lean closer, lifting your arm as Obito begins to lean back, his expression shifting to one of unease with a slight blush while Kakashi and Minato ready weapons and Rin gets ready to use chakra scalpels.
You simply ruffle his hair, sinking back to being flat-footed, confusing Obito and causing Minato to sigh in relief. Obito stares at you as you walk over to Rin and begin chatting with her. 
Minato walks over and chuckles at Obito's face, saying, "Well, that was interesting." 
Obito scratches his cheek, his blush fading as he continues just staring at you. "Yeah, I guess it was." 
Kakashi walks over to you, slightly looking up to you, as you were taller. 
"Where did you come from? For all we know you could be a spy."
"The sky, I guess? And I literally can't even do the ninja tree jump thing. The last time I tried, I ended up with a branch in my arm." 
Kakashi analyzes you a bit more, before stepping back and walking over to Minato. Kakashi begins to speak to Minato with a hushed voice, sharing his doubts about you. 
"I can't tell if they're lying or not. They seem genuine, but there's definitely something off." 
Obito joined in, nodding as he snuck glances at you. 
"And the way they look at you as if they know your every weakness and flaw... it's weird." 
Kakashi sighs, looking at Obito. 
"They only look at you like that, besides, every one of your weaknesses are about as easy to find as the sky." 
"Why you little-"
You walked over with Rin behind you, cutting him off and doing finger guns. 
"Hey guys, don't mean to interrupt any rivalry brewing, but I haven't introduced myself, so I've been listening to you say 'they' for the past five or ten minutes." 
"Wait, you could hear us?" Obito asks, questioning if you were actually a spy.
"Yeah, I mean, you were whisper yelling, and then you just ended up yelling, so..."
"Oh."
"Yeah." 
You turn to Minato, putting your hand out and saying, "The name's Y/N." He chuckles, shaking your hand and stepping back. 
"And my name's Minato Namikaze, but you can just call me Minato. Why don't each of you introduce yourselves?"
Rin walks up, a smile gracing her features.
"My name's Rin Nohara! You can call me Rin."
"Heya Rin." You walk closer to her, quietly saying, "You're my favorite so far."
She giggles, stepping back as Kakashi moves up. He holds his hand out, a bored demeanor taking him over. 
You shake his hand, and he introduces himself.
"Kakashi Hatake. Call me Kakashi." 
"Got it." 
He steps back, and Obito snaps back to attention, noticing you staring. He questions your gaze, before noticing everyone else staring at him. He finally realizes why everyone's staring and steps up. 
"Uh, Obito Uchiha. My names Obito Uchiha. But you can call me the 4th Hokage!" Throughout him speaking, his chest puffed out and his face made way to a prideful grin. 
Behind him, Kakashi puts his hand on his forehead, shaking his head, while Minato chuckles nervously and Rin giggles. 
You nod thoughtfully, inspecting him and saying, "Yeah, I can see that happening." 
He falters, looking at you dumbfounded. "Huh?"
"What, all I said was that I could see you becoming Hokage. Is that really surprising?" 
"U-uh, nope! Everyone says that they can see me becoming Hokage, yeah..."
Kakashi walks back up, ready to insult Obito, and question you some more.
"Minato has a higher chance of becoming Hokage than you ever will, face it." 
"You-"
"Okay Kakashi, no need to be a dick, you don't need to insult Obito to compensate for something else-"
"I don't insult him to do that! Besides, how would you even know what a Hokage is? You said you fell from the sky!" 
"Well I, uh, you see-"
"Do you even know what a Hokage is?!"
"Yes, I do."
"Okay then, what is a Hokage?"
"A Hokage is the leader of the Land of Fire's hidden village, Konohagakure right?" 
His eyes narrow and flicker with suspicion, keeping watch over you, but he backs up anyway.
Obito stares in stunned silence. First, you say you believe he can become Hokage, and then you defend him, and insult Kakashi in the process. I think he's beginning to warm up to you. He jolts a bit as you walk away, jogging to catch up. As he ends up beside you, he begins to speak. 
"Thanks for that, Y/N. I uh-"
"No problemo Obito! It's all good. But, I think we started off on the wrong foot. Let's just ignore the first moments that we had and just say our friendship starts now."
"Uh- I mean, yeah!" He laughs nervously, rubbing the back of his head. 
"No need to be nervous, I won't hurt you or your team. I just want to get to your village and sleep. That too much to ask, or?"
"N-no! Of course not! But, where would you stay?"
"With Rin, maybe? I don't know your Hokage. Or maybe I could stay with you? Hmm. I don't know."
"Well Rin would probably be the best choice." Kakashi says, joining in and startling you and Obito. 
"I agree." Minato says, walking up. 
"I do too. It'd be fun!" Rin says, joining the group.
"Well, it's not necessarily decided upon until the Hokage and Rin's parents say so." Minato says, putting his hands on Obito and Kakashi's shoulders.
"Okay then. Can we leave? I really want to see your village."
"Sure. Everyone else ready to go?" 
A chorus of 'yes' followed, and you began your walk to Konoha.