Wings & Fire

It's been 2 weeks since I met Ethan. The pack found out that my inner demon has resurfaced after I tried to stab him one time. Now they won't let me go near him without someone protecting him. I wasn't very happy about that and neither was Ethan. 

My birthday is in exactly 1 week and Ethan and I have to go back to Hell, so he and I can claim the throne. I was born for this position, so I wasn't nervous. Ethan on the other hand. "What if your dad hates me? What if he won't let me rule with you?" he said fear rising in his voice. 

I laughed at him, which earned me a playful glare. "You're being ridiculous. He's going to love you," I said with a smile. Ever since I told him about us ruling he has been freaking out. "What about the pack, kitten? I can't just leave them," he said. 

"You won't have to. We can live here and go back to hell for a few days every month. We can rule from here," I said. I wasn't going to make him give up his -our- pack for me. We were going to the kitchen for a snack when Damien came running to us.

"Rouges are by the border. They have one of the pups," he said out of breath. Ethan growled and I could see his wolf beginning to take over. "Jay, stay here," he said.

"What! I want to help," I said. There was no way I was staying here. "Kitten, not now," Ethan growled. 

"Fine!" I said. Ethan and Damien ran outside to confront the rouges. 

It had been 30 minutes and Ethan still hadn't come back. I was starting to get worried, so I went outside to see what was going on. When I reached the border I saw a group of rouges, one of them, who looked like the leader, was holding a little girl. 

"Glad you could join us," the leader said. Everybody's eyes shifted to me. "Jay, I thought I told you to stay inside," Ethan said. 

"I got worried, so I came out here," I explained.

"Well you're just in time for the show," the rogue said as he pulled out a knife. He held the knife against the little girl's throat making her whimper.  "Let her go!" I said.

"Give me control of your pack and I will," he said with a smirk.  He pressed the knife harder against her throat, drawing a little blood. "No? Well, say goodbye to this little girl," he said. 

"No!" I yelled as I shot my hand out. The little girl was ripped from his arms and enclosed in a blanket of fire, but it wasn't hurting her. It was protecting her. "Oh, you are so dead," he said with anger in his eyes. 

"No, you are," I said. Wings sprouted out of my back and I flew up to the rouge. "Jennifer! What are you doing?" Ethan asked as he started to run towards me. With a flick of my wrist, a ring of fire was around us. 'kill him' my inner demon was saying. 

I flicked my wrist at him and his body started to burn from the inside out. I could feel his power flowing into my body. 'It won't make me unstoppable, but it'll make me stronger for when I want to kill Ethan. By the way, my name is Ashlynn. Call me Ash for short' my inner demon said. 

When my demon was done talking I looked around. My wings were black and had silver streaks when the light hit them just right. The ring of fire around me wasn't orange and red like normal fire. It was blue. It was Hellfire. Hellfire is a fire that is drawn from the depths of Hell. 

"Jay, are you okay?" Ethan asked as he ran towards me, but he was stopped by Damien. "Get back!" he said. I looked at them with confusion in my eyes. "Guys it's me. I'm not going to hurt anyone," I said. Everybody looked afraid of me.

"Jennifer, your eyes. One is blue and the other is red," Ethan said. 

"And when did you get wings?" Emma asked. I felt confused and a little scared. I also noticed everyone except for Ethan had stepped away from me. "I think we need to leave for Hell a little earlier than planned," I said to Ethan.

"Agreed," he said. I went back into the house and opened the portal to Hell. When the portal opened we tried to step through, which was hard considering I couldn't figure out how to put my wings away. When I finally put them away we said our goodbyes and stepped through the portal.

When we stepped out the portal we were in front of the castle. "Wow! This is where you live?" Ethan asked in amazement. 

"My whole life," I said with a smile. We walked into the castle and entered the main hall. "Dad I'm home," I announced. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw that Ethan looked a little nervous, so I gave his hand a tight squeeze. 

"I thought you weren't supposed to come until this weekend," my dad said as he pulled me in for a hug. 

"We weren't, but we ran into a small problem, " I said. 

"Good news first bad news later," my dad said. 

"Okay, well this is my mate Ethan, Alpha of the Light Moon pack," I said.

"It's nice to meet you uh Mr.  King of Hell," Ethan said with his hand outstretched.

"Just call me Satan," my dad said as he laughed and pulled Ethan in for a hug. 

"Where's my favorite niece?" Uncle Levi said as he walked into the main hall.

"Uncle Levi!" I yelled as ran to him. After I introduced Levi to Ethan my dad led us to his office, so we could talk about the bad news.

"So, what's the bad news?" My dad asked as we all took a seat. I told my dad and Uncle Levi about the rogue situation.

"So you have wings? And control Hellfire?" Uncle Levi asked. 

"Yes, and yes," I said. 

"And when you killed the rouge his power went into you making your demon a little stronger?" my dad asked.

"Yes," I said. 

"Well, I want to see your wings," Uncle Levi said in excitement. Leave it to him to make a bad situation funny. 

"Okay, I'll try," I said. I stood up and thought about my wings. I looked behind me and saw that they were out.

"Wow," Uncle Levi said as he stood up. He walked around my wings and looked in awe. He reached up to touch one. When he touched the wing the feathers on it turned deadly sharp and the wing shot out and hit him. Making him fly back and hit the wall. When he got up he had cuts on his face.

"Wow! I won't do that again!"