Wanted

I opened a portal and started walking towards it. 

"We have to go," I said. Isabella was still rooted to the spot. 

"NOW, ISABELLA!" I yelled as I shook her. She snapped out of her daze and ran into the portal with Saxon and I behind her. When we stepped out on the other side there was death and carnage everywhere. The guards were severely outnumbered by the werewolves. Saxon and I flew into the air and started to burn every wolf we saw while Isabella was casting protection spells on the guards. It didn't take long before all of the wolves were dead, but Isabella had lost a lot of her guards. 

About two hours later, we had given all of the guards proper burial and Isabella was now in her bedroom under the covers sulking. 

"I'm a horrible Queen," she muttered. 

"No your not. You're a great Queen," I said fiercely. 

"No, I'm not," she mumbled.

"Isabella, I think this attack was my fault. The King and Queen of werewolves probably felt it when I killed Ethan and Lucus," I said guiltily.

"It's not your fault, Jay. Besides, how would they know it was you?" Isabella asked.

"They probably heard the rumors," I said. 

"It's okay Jennifer. I don't blame you," Isabella said putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder. 

"I wanted to thank you for sticking with me through all of this, so I got you a little something," I said with a big smile. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a necklace that had a ring attached to it. She sat up and moved her hair to the side and I hooked the necklace around her neck. 

"I beautiful," she said in awe. 

"The ring it was my mothers. Well, who I thought was my mother. Anyway, I want you to have it," I said. 

"Aren't you sweet," Cassie said.

"Shut up," I replied playfully.

"Oh, I can't accept this," she said as she started to unhook the necklace.

"Please, I insist," I said. She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

"We go to the King and Queen of werewolves and demand to know what their problem is," I said sassily. 

"Hell yeah," she said as she jumped out of bed. We ran down the stairs and into the main hall of the castle.

"Wait, who is going to stay here. I can't leave my castle alone at a time like this," Isabella said glumly.

"Saxon!" I yelled. 

"You called, my love," he said from behind me. 

"Yes. Will, you watch over the castle while we pay King Scott and Queen Mona a visit?" I asked while giving him puppy eyes. I know right who would have thought the Queen of Hell can give puppy eyes, nevertheless, the King gave into them. 

"Okay," he said reluctantly. I gave him a peck on the cheek as Isabella made a portal. When we stepped through the portal we arrived in the throne room.

"Have you been getting better at these? This is the first time we have ever arrived in the actual castle," I asked with a smile. She shrugged her shoulders. We were to caught up in our conversation to notice the Scott, Mona, and werewolf counsel in the throne room.

"Who are you?" Mona asked rudely. My eyes instantly glared at her. In case you haven't realized it by now, I don't like being disrespected. 

"How dare she," Cassie snapped.

"The Queen of Hell, so show some respect," I snapped.

"And what is your business here?" the Scott asked. 

"You attacked my best friend's castle, so honestly I'm here to kill you," I said with a shrug. The King and Queen looked at each other and started to laugh. 

"You killed two of our Alphas. You will be tried for the murder of two Alphas and their packs by our counsel," the Queen said. 

Now it was Isabella and I's turn to laugh. 

"Your Alpha's deserved it. And as for your council well I'll just kill them like I did mine and Isabella's," I said with a smirk. 

"I can't tell are you careless or just plain stupid," the Mona said.

"I like to think of myself as ballsy," I said with a smirk. 

"Hell yeah we are," Cassie said. 

"You just admitted to killing two entire counsels. That's punishable by death," the Queen said with a smirk. She stood from her throne and pointed to her guards. "Seize them!"

All I could do was smile. I looked at Isabella and she nodded. Two seconds later we were back in her castle. Saxon came running down the stairs.

"You're wanted for the murder of two counsels, the slaughtering of two packs, and for the killing of two Alphas," he said with a look of worry on his face. 

"Guess news travels fast," Isabella said with a laugh.

"I was kind of hoping they would declare war. It would give me a legitimate reason to kill the King and Queen," I said. 

"They attacked my castle. Isn't that reason enough," Isabella said in confusion.

"Technically yes, but I did kill two of their Alphas," I replied. 

By now Saxon was looking at us with frustration.

"Am I the only one worried about this?" he asked. 

I looked at Isabella and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah," I said, "Besides the only people who will be looking for me are the werewolves. I have the witches, vampires, and demons on my side."

"Speaking of vampires, you have a throne you need to go claim," Isabella said.

I looked at her with uncertainty.

"Are you sure? We could stay here for a day or two if you want," I said. 

"I'm sure. Let's go get you that crown."