Let's Go To War

After we left the werewolf castle Isabella teleported us back to Hell's castle where we are now in the throne room making a strategy for the attack on the angels. 

"So the witches will teleport themselves to heaven where the angels live while Isabella teleports us," Saxon said. Isabella and I nodded our heads in agreement. 

"But the witches can't levitate every single soldier from all of our kingdoms. It'll take too much power to levitate them and fight at the same time," Isabella said. 

She was right. We wouldn't last five minutes. "Why don't the witches teleport to heaven and do one big spell to knock the angels down," I said.

"Knock them down?" Isabella questioned. 

"Make it so they can't fly and then block the portals that lead into heaven," I said.

Isabella started to understand, "And the guards will be waiting on the ground when they fall."

"Exactly!" I said jumping out of the throne. I walked out of the throne room with Isabella and Saxon close behind me.

"Where are we going?" Saxon asked. 

"We need to tell our guards the plan. After that, we'll go by Isabella's kingdom and then we'll go tell the werewolf and vampire guards the plan," I said as I continued to walk. 

When we reached the training grounds the guards were hard at work, "Attention!" 

Everybody's eyes turned towards us, "You guys have done an amazing job training. You can take a break, go spend some time with your families. We will be meeting at Isabella's castle at 2:00 p.m. on the dot to discuss the plan of attack."

Everybody bowed there head and left. 

"Isabella, will you do the honors?" Saxon asked.

"Of course," she said. 

She made the portal and we all walked through it. We arrived in the throne room of Isabella's castle. She led the way to the training grounds. When we arrived her guards were hard at work. 

"Attention!" Isabella yelled. 

Everybody's eyes snapped to us, "There will be a meeting with the other guards today at 2:00 p.m. to discuss the plan of attack. Please make them feel welcome." 

They all bowed their heads and went back to training. 

"Where to next?" Isabella asked.

"Vampire castle," I replied. With a nod of her head, she teleported us to the castle. 

We entered the castle and were met with the vampire council. 

"There's been an attack on one of the guards," one member said as he ran up to us. 

"What was he attacked by?" Saxon asked. 

"A lycan," another member said. 

"Was it captured?" I asked. 

"Yes," he said. 

"Saxon and Isabella go check on the guard. I'm going to look at this lycan," I said. 

The council led me to the lycan. Unlike the one at the werewolf castle, his fur was jet black. 

"Can you excuse us?" I asked the council.

"Of course," they said as they left. 

"Shift," I commanded. The lycan snarled at me. I let all of my power wrap around him like a vice. 

"Shift!" I said with more authority. The lycan shifted back into their human form. The man had midnight black hair and grey eyes. 

"Why was your kind resurfaced?" I asked not reigning in my power.

"We heard about you. The half demon half vampire Queen. My King and Queen want you," he said. 

"Why?" 

"They want to kill you and harness your power to make them stronger," he said. 

I walked up to him and started to unlock his chains. 

"You tell your King and Queen that if they want me, they'll have to come and get me themselves. Now go," I said. 

He practically ran out of the room, but before he could leave I called out to him. He turned around to face me. 

"Ask your King and Queen if they would like their son's head in a box or on a silver platter," I said with a smirk. His face paled before he left the room. I walked back to the throne room where Isabella and Saxon were waiting. 

"What happened with the guard?" I asked.

"He died," Isabella replied. 

"What happened with the lycan?" Saxon asked.

"The Lycan King and Queen want to kill me and harness my power to get stronger," I said with a shrug. Saxon growled and pulled me to his side. 

"I let the lycan go, so he could deliver a message," I said. Isabella and Saxon nodded.

"Let's go check on those guards," Saxon said. 

We walked to the training grounds where the guards were sparing. 

"Listen up!" I yelled. The guards stopped sparing and looked at me. 

"We are meeting at Isabella's castle today at 2:00 P.M. to discuss the plan of attack. Don't be late," I said. 

We left the training grounds and Isabella teleported us to the Werewolf castle. When we entered the throne room the King and Queen were having a heated discussion with their council. 

"Well figure out why they are just now resurfacing!" the Queen snapped. Saxon cleared his throat and stepped forward, "We know."

"You do?" the King said. 

"They want me," I said.

"Why?" Mona asked.

"To kill me and harness my power. It'll make them stronger," I said. 

"You need to go tell your guards that we will be meeting at Isabella's castle at 2:00 P.M.," I said. The Queen nodded and signaled for the council to go tell them. When the council left the room I turned to the Queen. 

"There was a lycan attack on one of the vampire guards," I said.

"Are they okay?" she asked.

"No, they died," I replied with a sad smile. 

"And the lycan?"

"I sent him back to deliver a message."

"We should get going, it's almost two," Saxon said. We said our goodbyes and Isabella teleported us back to her castle. When we got there all of the guards were waiting outside. We walked up the stairs and turned to the guards. 

"Are you ready guys?" I asked.

"It's now or never," Isabella said. 

"Let's do this," Saxon said. 

I stepped forward and whistled. Everybody's eyes snapped to me.

"Witches, you guys will teleport to heaven and knock the angels down. Isabella will explain what that means," I said as Isabella went to explain it to the witches, "The rest of you will be waiting on the ground. When the angels fall, you attack." Isabella came and stood next to me again. 

"Let's go to war!"