Arm Up

"Well, in that case, you'll need some weapons. Grab your clothes from inside the packhouse, so we can go back to my place," she said. I went back in the packhouse careful not to get blood on my heels. What? They're really cute shoes. When I was done packing I went back outside to Isabella.

"Ready?" she asked. I looked around the pack grounds, proud of my work. "Uh, Isabella, can you burn it? The pack, can you burn it down?" I asked.

"I would do it myself, but...," I trailed off as a tear went down my face.

"Of course. And we'll get her back, I promise," she said. She muttered a few words and the pack went up in flames. We both jumped in the car, me in the driver's seat and Isabella in the passenger's seat. I looked over to Isabella and she nodded. With that, I sped off.

When we arrived back at Isabella's house she led me to her walk-in closet. "What are we doing in here?" I asked.

"Just wait," she said. She moved some clothes around to reveal a door. She opened it and motioned for me to follow. When I went through the door I was amazed. The room was huge and full of weapons. 

"Where did you get all of this?" I asked. There was every weapon you could think of! Guns, throwing knives, swords, axes, and crossbows. She even had Chinese ring daggers. 

"This house belonged to my family. All of these were here when I arrived. Take your pick," she said with a smile. I walked over to the throwing knives and ran my hand over them. 

"I knew you would have an interest in the pointy ones," she said with a knowing smirk. I knew exactly what she was referring to. You see when I was 15 Levi ate the rest of my Ben and Jerry's, so I may or may not have chased him around the kitchen with a steak knife.

"So can I have them?"I asked. 

"Of course," she said. I started to walk out of the room but threw a glance at the Chinese ring daggers. 

"You can have those too," Isabella said with a small laugh. I grabbed them and looked to my right seeing the swords. 

"For Pete's sake take those too," Isabella said throwing her hands up. We left the room and went into the dining room to figure out which pack to attack next. "Why don't we attack the Dark Moon pack? They're only a couple of hours away and they're a big pack, which means more power for me," I said. 

"Let's do it," Isabella said. I went upstairs and changed into another black leather suit and the same heels. Isabella had a lot of them for some reason, so I decided that this was going to be my uniform so to speak. 

After I grabbed my weapons and we packed bags we left for the Dark Moon pack. Isabella was driving because I didn't feel like it. What? I'm about to take down a pack that has over 300 people in it. I need my energy. "So I was thinking that after we take down this pack we could go see the Queen of witches. Maybe she has some answers about how to speed this process along," Isabella said. 

"Yeah, good idea," I said. I have never actually met the Queen, but I hear she's a good ruler. I just hope she will have some answers for me. Because I don't know how much longer I can live without my other half.