My Mother

"What do you plan on doing?" Saxon asked me as we descended the stairs.

"Remember what Amelia said? About my demon?" I asked.

"Yeah," Isabella said.

"I think they know how I can get her back," I said as we reached the last step.

As we reached their cells they looked up. Ethan stepped forward and reached his hand through the bars, trying to hold my hand.

"Jennifer, come on, let us out," he said.

I glared at his outstretched hand. He quickly retracted it when he saw a fireball start to form in my hand.

"That might be able to be arranged. But I want information," I said.

"Information on what," my dad stepped in.

"On how to get her demon back," Saxon said. Ethan lightly growled at him, but a quick look from me shut him up.

"You already know how to get her back. You kill the packs and take their essence," Levi said. 

"We don't buy that," Isabella said, "You see Amelia told us that we didn't know how to get her back. And I hate to agree with her, but I think she's right."

"And I think you guys know exactly what I need to get her back," I said, "So who wants to share."

I walked over to my dad's cell, giving him expecting eyes.

"Jennifer, you know I love you, but you're turning into a monster. I'm not telling you," he said.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked in front of Levi's cell. 

"Kill him," I ordered. Levi quickly stood up and started walking to the back of the cell.

"No! Jennifer, this needs to stop," my dad said with pleading eyes.

"But it's getting just starting," I said.

 I looked at Isabella who gave me a short nod. She muttered a string of words under her breath and then stopped. She looked up at Levi with waiting eyes. All of a sudden he started to bleed from his eyes, nose, ears, and mouth. He then started screaming in agony before collapsing on the ground. Dead. Boiled from the inside out.

"Who's next?" Isabella asked. 

"Hey, no fair it's my turn to fry somebody," Saxon said.

"You people are sadistic," I heard Lucus mutter. 

All of our heads snapped to him.

"What was that," I said stalking towards him.

"I said you people are sadistic!" He yelled. 

"Kill him," I said with a shrug.

Lucus' eyes grew wide.

"You can't kill me. The Royals, they'll know," Lucus said. 

"I don't care. Do you know why? Because after I kick these vampires' asses, I'm going after your werewolf King and Queen," I said. 

"Jennifer, stop!" my dad yelled, "What would your mother think about this. She would think that you're a monster. And she would be disappointed in you."

My whole body froze. After I recovered I walked up the stairs and ran to my room. When I got there I turned and slammed the door. I immediately started to break anything I laid my eyes on. The door opened and Isabella and Saxon walked in.

"Jay, are you okay?" Isabella asked stepping forward.

"Stay back," I said, "I don't want to hurt you." She stepped back beside Saxon. 

"He had no right to mention my mother," I said still breaking things. 

"Jennifer, you have to calm down," Saxon said.

"I am calm!" I yelled. 

I could feel my veins heating up. My wings shot out of my back. All of a sudden a sharp pain went through my body. I doubled over in pain. 

The last thing I saw was Isabella and Saxon running towards me as I fell to the ground.