Killing An Angel

It had been three days of Isabella and I driving to Queen Amelia's castle and we were almost there. I looked over at Isabella and she was biting her fingernails. A sign that she was nervous. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. She looked up at me and stopped biting her nails.

"Nothing," she said, clearly lying.

"Isabella, we've been best friends since forever. I can tell when something is wrong. Now spill," I said. 

"Well, I was just thinking that the Queen we are going to see isn't really supposed to be Queen. The throne is supposed to be mine since I'm the only living descendant of Katherine," she said.

Isabella's mom was the only descendant of Katherine, but then she had Isabella. When her mom died Isabella became the only descendant of Katherine. This means Isabella could be Queen if she overthrew the throne. You see no matter what, there must be another descendant of Katherine when the last one dies. So if Isabella doesn't have any children she can give her power to anyone. But when she does this, a baby will literally be created by her magic, making sure there is another descendant.

"Well, do you want the throne back?" I asked with an evil smile.

"Yeah, I think I do. But we have to get your inner demon back first," she said.  I was so lucky to have a best friend like her. One that would put my problems in front of hers.

"Okay, so first we'll get my demon back, I'll take over Hell, then you can get your throne back," I said. I looked up and noticed that we were in front of the castle. 

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," Isabella said. We both got out of the car and I grabbed my weapons out of the back. We walked up to the door and knocked. When it was opened we were met with a nice looking maid.

"Please, come in," she said. We stepped into the castle and I was taken aback. The ceilings were 30 feet tall and the floor was a beautiful blue marble. "I'm Lila," she said.

"I'm Jennifer, but you can call me Jay, and this is my friend Isabella. We are here to see the Queen," I said.

"The Queen is out and will not be back until tomorrow. You can sleep here tonight," the maid said.

The maid left us to do our own thing. "Do you want to go check out your future thrown?" I asked.

"Of course," Isabella said. It took us a while, but we finally found the throne room. Isabella ran toward the throne like a kid in a candy store. But something else had caught my eye. "Isabella come and look at this," I said as I waved her over. She got off the throne and walked over to me.

"Wow! It's beautiful," she said gazing at the tiara. "And guess what they have," I said with a smile on my face.

"What?" Isabella questioned. 

"A pool!" I said. 

For the next four hours, Isabella and I had swum in the pool. After we got out we went looking for the maid. We finally found her in the kitchen. "Hey, we were just wondering if you could show us where our rooms are," I said.

"Of course," she answered. She led us through a series of hallways and staircases until we eventually reached our rooms. "The one on the right is Jay's and the one on the left is Isabella's," Lila said. 

"Thank you," Isabella said.

"No problem. Oh, and I will come and get you guys for breakfast. The Queen should be back by then," Lila said. When she left Isabella and I decided to go to bed, so we could have our energy for tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan's point of view

It had been a few days since the Alpha had arrived. We learned that his name was Lucas. He was the Alpha of the Dark Moon pack. Right now we are all in The Council's meeting room have a discussion. Well, more like an argument.  

"We can not just kill her!" I yelled. 

"She has killed two packs. We know she has her wings back, how long until she gets her Hellfire back? And we know that she can't get her demon back without killing an angel, but how long until she figures that out?" Mammon asked.

"Look, we are just going to have to figure out another way to control her," Satan said. With that, he left the room and the debate was over.