chapter 2

(zonique pov)

i began to get zion ready to go over james house cause i had work and keke was somewhere poppin ha pussy for mason. i put zion on some ripped jeans and a white shirt, when i was done i got ready for work, i did my hair and then put on my hooters outfit, is orange shorts a white crop top and orange hooter words plastered onto it. when i was done i began to walk zion to james house. james kept zion more than keke cause she dont have time for it, and james is nicer and funnier, he plays dress up and dose her makeup.

we had finally got to james house, his mom answered the door, she led us to james room. we walked in and saw james doing his makeup.

"JAMES!" Zion yelled.

"HEY BUG!" he yelled while picking her up.

"you doing makeup?" zion asked.

"yes sisterkat, lets do YOURS!" he said, i laughed and walked out. i walked to work cause i dont have a car. when i get there i see old white men trying to feel up on some of the workers. they can talk to us but not touch us or they'll have too leave. i clock in and i start setting up tables.

"zonique waiters at table 8." mia said, i walked over there and it was armon.

"hello can i take your order?" i asked with a fake smile.

"damn yo ass look nicer in them shorts." he licked his lip.

"uhh what you like to drink?" i said.

"sprite." armon said.

"ice tea." monti says.

"at to eat?" i asked.

"yo ass....im just fuckin witcha i want stake." armon laughed.

"ill get the same thing." monti said. i walked over to the counter to give them the order. then i ad to come back cause they sent for me, its like if they want to speak to you, you have to speak to them but they cant touch you. i walked over there and all the other girls were staring and shit, bet he fucked half of them.

"shit when you gone let me hit?" armon asked.

"thats not ever going to happen." i said.

"mhm....we'll see." he saide with a grin.

(2:00 am)

i had just got off of work and was now walking home, until armons mayback exelero pulled up.

"ayo get in the car. ill take you home." armonsaid, i kept walking cuz i aint feel like dealing with him.

"no thanks." i said.

"i aint ask now get in the fucking car." he said turning red, i guess he aint used to no so i hopped in cause ion wanna argue.

as soon as i got in he his hand went right on my thigh, i was trying to move his and but he had a tight ass grip. when i got to my apartment Armon followed me inside. he picked me up and put me on my couch and started kissing me and tried touching pussy.

"no n-no" i said pushing his hand away.

"Why?" He asked unbuckling is pants. At this point i was scared, I'm a virgin and i ain't ever had time to do what he want me to do....

"Cuz I'm a V-virgin." I said trying to get loose.

"Mane my dick hard and shit." He said getting up.

"I'm sorry, why don't you just go fuck your girlfriend?" I said getting up.

"Mane ion what her loose lip ass, i broke up with her for suckin a dude up to do her homework." He said with a mug on his face.

"Well i hope you don't think I'm a rebound cuz I'm not, so if that's what you think there's the door." I said pointing and the door. He smacked his teeth then grabbed my waist.

"Give me a chance I'm different from all these other niggas feel me?" He said. I didn't fall for it cuz i know how niggas is they say the same shit to every female, so they can play them i ain't stupid.

"Nigga that's a cliche to get some pussy and leave some pussy, but my pussy won't be that pussy." I say while rolling my eyes. He start feeling on me but i move his hand.

"Welp I'm going to bed goodnight." I say.

"Imma talk to you later." Armon says, he gets on my last nerves he just trying to dog me out, but i Aint Going.

(Armon) POV

I walk out of zoniques apartment, i was trying to get some pussy but she was actin up. This why i don't fuck virgins they to annoying. I get in my car and drive off, half way home Ashley calling me. I answer.

"FUCK DO U WANT BITCH?!" I yelled into the phone.

"I'm miss you and I'm sorry, and i need money for something."she cried.

"Foe what?" I said trying to be patient with her.

"So i saw this pink Chanel bag x.Fi xxd really want it." She said.

"Hell no bitch you cheated!" I yelled

"Nigga you said we in a open relationship!" She yelled back. I got even madder cuz she called me a nigga.

"Bitch what you call me? Hell no get off my phone!" I yelled then hang up. About 5 minuets later i arrive at my 6 bedroom mini mansion, all my furniture is gold and white, And paintings are hung neatly on the white walls, sculptures were placed on the out side of the house that had stone paving. I bet your wondering how do you make all this money to afford all my cars houses and other thing. I am a California king pin. I live in new York but all my businesses are down in Cali. So i stay going back and forth. I make money everyday, so i never have a problem with giving money away.

I walk into the kitchen and see Melissa my maid still cleaning. She is a fine Mexican women who let me hit, her pussy ain't all that but it's ok, a lil loose but i can work with it. She always flirting with me and shit, but ion really like her she always fantasizing about me and her being together but it ain't happening. I grab some green grapes out of the fridge,and walk over to the the island and sat on one of the chairs.

"Hey papi." Melissa says.

"Wassup." I said back to her.

"You know I've been thinking about us......we've been together for a while and i think it is time for us to escalate." She said seductively.

"Melissa we ain't together, you here to clean my house and if you mean escalate to pool cleaner be my fucking guess. Fuck out my face with all that!" I yelled walking up stairs. Bitches be crazy like forreal.

.............................................................................

SHOULD I START RIGHTING SHORTER CHAPTERS SO I CAN UPDATE FASTER?😁❤️