Chapter 28

(Nobody's) POV

Zonique woke up sluggishly, she had been tired from all the yelling Xavier was doing. She thought it was going to be cool staying with Xavier, but his ass was acting up on the first day. She got up and started to clean up, she grabbed all the dishes that need cleaning then she felt a hand on her waist that made her feel uncomfortable.

"I see you a clean woman." He told zonique making her cringe in her head.

"I guess..." she said lowly and slowly removing his hands away from my waist.

"Don't be stingy, I ain gone hurt you ma." He told her, but in her head she was like "You are going to hurt me." But she kept it to herself.

"Please stop." She said.

".....ok, I need you to take care of something." He said.

"And what is that?" She asked.

"My baby mama want me to keep my son but I got to go make this money, can you?" He asked, she looked at him all puzzled, he never told me her he had kids.

"Umm ok, how old is he?" She asked.

"Three about to be four." He said.

"So what he gone eat?" She asked, that nigga ain't have got nun in his fridge, except pickles and sauces.

"You gone buy him food." He said, had her fucked up, she don't make that much money and this ain't her child.

"You must be leaving me with some money?" She asked.

"Zonique don't try me, you'll buy your sister some food, so buy my son some food." He said, "my sister is my responsibility and your so. Is yours." She said to herself.

"I don't got money like that." Zoniques said with a slight attitude.

"You got that damn car outside but don't got no money, give me the keys." He said holding out his hand.

"Why?" She said, she didn't want to give him her keys, it was Armons car he bought for her and she had to much respect for Armon to let another night cruise around in it.

"Nique, you can't handle that car. I don't trust you with it." He said make gn her scrunch up her face.

"You know my ex bought it and I don't not want no dude riding in it." She blurted.

"Ok and what he gone do?" He said getting in her face, "this bum ass nigga irkin." Zonique thought.

"Why can't you drive your Honda?" She said.

"You trying to be funny, i might drive a Honda but I'm make more than you." He spat.

"I didn't mean it like that, I could care less than the car you drive.." she said putting her hands up.

(Zonique) POV
(Later on)

Xavier had left with his car, I really wasn't going to let him drive my car, his baby mama had just pulled up and knocked on the door, I opened the door and a woman with a mug on Her face.

"Who are you?" She asked, "is that your car outside?" She asked.

"I'm Xavier's friend and yes." I said with a smile and stuck out my hand for her to shake but she only looked at it.

"Just because you got a fancy car don't think your miss holly wood, and you probably ain't buy it, Who yo sugar daddy?" She babbled, I do t even know this women and she already talking shit.

"First of all I don't think we m Hollywood second of all I don't have a sugar daddy, my ex bought me my car." I said squinting.

"Who yo ex since he stacking?" She asked, damn these hoes ain't want nothing but money.

"Armon..why you so worried about me?" I said.

"Armon bought you that car? You must no be talking about Armon Diaz?" She said with a attitude.

"Yes, i am talking about Armon Diaz." I said.

"Gurl gone on somewhere with that lying shit." She rolled her eyes and passed me her son, he was light skin, brown eyes, and sandy brown hair, he resembled his mother very much including the big forehead.

(4 hours later)

The little boys mom had just got back to get him and I was getting ready to go back home with Armon, I didn't like it over here, Xavier had just walked In the door and looked confused.

"What are you packing for?" He asked.

"I'm going back home." I mumbled.

"Oh, i see you miss that bum ass nigga?"He said getting in my face making me uncomfortable.

"No I miss my bed, can you move." I said with an attitude and next thing I know is his hand going across my face, I looked at him, I had to think for a minute, "I know this nigga ain't just hit?" I said to myself, "You a bitch made nigga." I said slapping him back, then he was hitting me even hard and I began to cry, I realized I couldn't win.

——————-
Ik it's short and I've been gone, I'm sorry❤️