Chapter 20

Brandon

(Zonique) POV
(Week later)

I laid on my small bed hungry as fuck they haven't feed me in a while 4 days but I'm trying to stay strong I lost a lot of weight and now I look sick, my skin in pale and dirty, and I have beat marks all over me I fell hopeless I'm going to die soon and Zion's going to be all by herself.

"I don't see why Armon ever wanted you." Taylor said, she's been harassing me for forever. Brandon had came by with his dad I thought he was going to save me but instead he just beat me like the rest of theses people. He said that he beat me cause I "used" him and left him for Armon even though we WERE NEVER DATING!

"C-can i please eat." I said breaking down in tears.

"When my baby gets here." Taylor laughed but I didn't find it funny if I had some energy in my body I'd beat her ass. Brandon walked in with Taco Bell in his had with a huge grin, like we was cool.

"Hey baby you hungry?" He asked me I slowly nodded my head playing alone. He ha see me a big cup of sprite and 2 loaded grillers I slowly unwrapped it try to savor the moment.

"You know I love you right?" He asked kissing my cheek, i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah." I said lowly.

"Look here don't give me no mutha fuckin attitude bitch!" He yelled snatching me up by my shirt making me cry out loud.

"Stop all that cry ma, you with you with me now, i ain't like Armon." He said.

"At least Armon don't beat women." I said to myself.

"Mhm Mhm Mhm I cant wait til you stop acting stiff and spread them legs wide for a nigga." He said licking his lips I cringed.

"Hmm...I see we're not talking to day you'll get this shit back when you act right." He said snatching the food out my hands and throwing it in the little silver toilet and slapping me as hard as he can.

"Imma sorry I'm so sorry I just wanna go home I just wanna go HOME!" I cried. He walked out with Taylor and slammed the door locking me in. Not only was I starving I was going crazy I talked to myself and would yell out for no reason making them come in there and beat my ass. Brandon found out last week his dad kidnapped me and he was happy so I was being me and got smart with him and now he just loves whooping my ass.

(Armon) POV

"Yo What?" I asked "yeah mane we know were she at" koko and Angelo said I was happy as fuck i was finally going to get with zonique again....but let me not get my hopes up, she might go with me cuh I saved her maybe or she gone be suborn and say fuck it.

"Ok then tell me." I said with a grin.

"She at this old abandon warehouse in Chicago." Angelo said.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Yeah mane I'm deadass." He said.

"I guess we can just go get her tomorrow then." I said.

"Nigga did you not here to pops, August ain't finna give up that girl that quick." Koko said.

"Facts. We gotta show him we coming and we know bout this plan, so he can think we falling for his games, send Luke to his mama house." I said. AUGUST AND MY DAD DONT HAVE THE SAME MOMS JUST DADS.

"But ain't that yo grandm-" koko said.

"Nah nigga my pops dad a hoe." I said.

"It runs in the family huh?" Angelo said.

"Shut the fuck up." I laughed. I picked up my phone to call monti and mason and tell them bout this lil rescue mission.

(4 hours later)

i had just pulled in my drive thru and saw taylors car parked i hop out my car and went it to my house, taylor was on the couch crying with her head down.

"whats wrong?" i asked she turned her head

"im pregnant and its your baby were going to be a family now, and i dont know if im ready." taylor said i started to think about how life is going to be with a family, i now wanted to marry taylor she was everything ive ever wanted a lil white girl with colorful eyes and beautiful as ever.

"shhh i think we are ready we got money this big ass house, and each other fuck everything we gone worry bout u and ONLY about us." i said kissing taylor

"even about....zonique i think shes getting in our way and you dont know if she just moved or...dead, all shes gone do is cause trouble for us and our baby." taylor said, kinda making sense.

"your right i'll just worry about the war just the war that has to do with my company not that dumb ass girl." i said.

............................................................................................................................................................

im sorry for not posting as often