Chapter 17

(Armon) POV

I been texting zoniqe for two hours now and still ain't replying, I know what I did was wrong but I don't think she should be mad at me, she should've know I wasn't gone just fuck 1 person and especially if they ain't tryna give up the pussy. I tried calling one more time but went straight to voicemail.

"Babe why you still worried bout that bitch, you see what she did to my face you should kill that hoe." She said, I turned around and looked at her.

"You shouldn't have hit her and you wouldn't look like that." I said calmly.

"I don't know why you want her, she ugly." She said.

(Zonique) POV

I was sitting in my room getting calls, messages, and FaceTimes all from Armon, I put my phone on (do not disturb) then got up to go cook some food for Zion cause Klohe dropped her off over here she was with Klohe cause she wanted to play with her kids.

"Zion come in here!" I yelled. She came rushing in with her toy.

"You ready to eat?" I asked.

"Yep." She said, i grabbed a plate and put scrabble eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, toast with jelly and butter, sausage, and some slices strawberries on her plate with a glass of orange juice. Then started making mine. Zion sat her plate on the table Then ran in my room and grabbed my iPad.

"Hello?" Zion said.

"Were zonique At?" Someone said.

"She in the kitchen eating." She said.

"Lemme talk to ha." The person said. Zion handed me the iPad and it was ugly ass Armon on the screen.

"Hey." He said but I just looked at him through the screen, not saying a word.

"I just wanted to say sorry and wanted know if you wanna work this out?" He asked.

"I'm good." I said.

"C'mon Z everyone makes mistakes and I know i was wrong with what I did too you deadass." He said.

"It's not only cause you cheated on me. You be talking to me any kind of way, you call me names, and honestly you don't give a fuck about me." I said.

"Damn how many times do I have to say I'm sorry." He said.

"I got to go bye." I said and hung up, then put my tablet on (do not disturb) I really didn't want to here his sorry ass excuse. he really think im stupid, i was being stupid when i excepted to date him but other than that im far from stupid.

(unknown)

i was in the trap house watching people make our fake drugs while i track zoniques number down. bet your asking how we got the number, august's son has her number brandon, august and Armon are brothers (armons dad name is armon also) august use to date armon jr. mom but armon wanted her, one night he set his brother up making her break up with him, then he swooped in and they started dating, she got pregnant, then they got married, then he divorced her for a strippers. that made august so mad that he divorced her cause he had took her for no reason, kinda like brandon and armon jr., our plan is taking her for brandon, then settinng armon up to kill him FOR GOOD that boy just dont know how to die, i think hes the antichrist.

"aye oh i got the address." i said.

"good." august said.

(Armons) POV

I was calling zoniques phone back to back to back ya feel me, now that we're not together I just realized how much I actually want her, I feel real bad for what I put her through and if she take me back I swear I'll change for the better, I might cheat from time to time but be  smart about it and take my hoes to a hotel or there house. I'm not gone get caught no more. Zon is the first i ever felt some about and I want to show her that. I see Melissa come in twisting and shit.

"Glad you dumbed that bitch." She said dusting the table.

"Shut the fuck up." I said.

________________________________
Something short