Chapter 9

(Armon) POV

I had got my cousin to hire zonique, i told her Zoni was my girl, cause she is but she don't know that yet. My cousin said she was cool and straight forward, imma go over her house today and see if i can get some of my pussy. I searched for her number in my phone.

Me: wyd?

Zoni💕: nothing

Me: want me to come over?

Zoni💕: sure.

Me: ight I'm on my way.

Zoni💕: ok.

I got up out of bed and threw some clothes on real quick, i headed down stairs, Melissa was standing there "her dumb ass." I said to myself.

"Were you going?" She asked.

"Somewhere." I said

"You going out with that bitch you?" She asked. I didn't say nun.

"No answer me, you want that nasty hoe!" He yelled.

"Bitch who the fuck you yellin at? GO CLEAN THAT DAMN BATHROOM!" I snapped back. She ran off being dramatic, i walked out side to my car.

(Zoni house)

I get out my car and knock on the door, Zion aanswers it.

"Hey!" She yelled.

"Wussup were zonique at?" I asked.

"She cooking." She said, i walked in and went towards the kitchen. Zoniqe was cooking chicken and waffles, why i don't know.

"Hey." I said get behind her looking at her booty.

"You hungry?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. She had fixed me, Zion, and he plays and we ate in the living room.

"Ooh yeah thank you for getting me the job, i was really tired of old men grabbing me." She laughed.

"no problem." I said.

"I'm kinda worried cause James can't keep Zion on Friday and me and ke-" i cut her off.

"My mama can watch ha." I said.

"I don't know, i don't know yo mama." She
said.

"My coo." I said.

"Ion know she raised you." She laughed.

"Son you on that bullshit." I laughed.

"Ok ok I'll let her keep ha." She said. I rubbed her leg and she moved my hand real quick, i smacked my lips.

"You buggin, why you actin like this huh?" I asked.

"Cuz i just want to be friends." She mumbled.

"Don't be like that shorty." I said.

"Armon I'm sorry forreal this isn't going to work, you manipulate me and bring my self esteem down, you don't care about me." She said, but she ain't lying i only wanted sex.

"I can change." I said.

"No you can't, it's just who you are, a  narcissist." She said, i couldn't believe she called me a narcissist.

"Anybody can change." I said rubbing on her leg.

"Umm...." she said, i cut her off with a kiss, i pushed her onto the couch and started unbuckling my pants.

"No i do want to." She said, i smacked my teeth.

"Please i need your time, lemme just stick it in." I said going back in for a kissing.

"Umm....i don't know about this, Zio-" i cut her off.

"Zion in the other room watching tv she good." I said pulling her shorts off.

"Armon I'm serious i don't wanna do this right now." She said trying to pull up her shorts.

"You buggin." I said getting off her.

"I'm sorry." She said looking down.

"You good i ain't mad." I said buckling up my pants and sitting down next to zonique.

(Zonique) POV
(Friday)

Armon picked me and Zion up so he could take her to his mom house and me to work. When we got to Armon moms house i hopped out the car, i examined it, she had a big white house, i got Zion out the car and grabbed her lil bag Armon got out and led us to the door. He knocked on the door and a pretty women who was kinda tall with smooth brown skin, thick, and long black hair, she resembled Armon a lot.

"Wassup Ma" Armon said.

"Boy don't "wassup" me i ain't your friends, and you must be zonique." She said smiling at me.

"Yes ma'am" i smiled back kinda nervous.

"My name is Aleisha, And you must be Zion?" She said bending down to Zion's level.

"Yes." Zion said with a big smile she's not shy at all.

"You wants so cake?" She ask Zion, zion nodded her head, Armons mom fixed Zion some red velvet cake, Zion looked like she liked her and aleisha was very nice, i don't see why he's so mean maybe his dad.

"You ready to go?" Armon asked me, i nodded my head and me and Armon jumped in the car and drove to city trend. I got out and headed to klohe's office with armon.

"Hey gurl!" Klohe said.

"Hey." I said.

"So today you ain't gone be doing nun but learning ya feel me." She said.

"Today you ain't working" she said

"Oh ok." I said.

"Armon you ain't gotta stay the door." She said pointing to the door.

"Why can't i stay?" He asked.

"Cause we don't need you here."

(After work)

Klohe is a cool ass person, she down to earth, she got two kids olivia and domo. BUT me and Armon are getting along but i still don't think he deserves me, like he so selfish, ever since i got off work he's been begging me to be with him, but he ain't gone change and i know that for a fact. Armons mom wanted to keep Zion for the weekend cause she likes having Zion's company. So I have the night all to myself i sat in my bath water with my charcoal face mask on, it hurts taking it off but I'm used to it. I heard my phone ding, i picked it up and read the message.

Brandon🍀: i was wondering if you'd like to go to a friends cook out with he?

Me: sure what time?

Brandon🍀: 5:30 Saturday

Me: ok see you then😁

I put my phone down and laid back in the water and sighed, i didn't really want to get serious with Brandon cause Armon right now isn't stable enough, and Brandon's a good guy and i don't want him to get hurt cuz some dumb shit.

________________________________

Had to drop a quick chapter cuz i aight been posting