Chapter 7

3 months later
(Zonique) POV

Me and dimitri been talking for a little now and i really like him, me and Armon aren't on good terms after he called me ugly, i see him around with broads on his shoulder, TBH i don't care anymore. Me and dimitri have a date today at the park .

I hop off the couch and head towards the bathroom to get ready, i hop in the shower and then my phone rings. It's Armon, i couldn't believe he's calling me we haven't talked in a whole 3 months. So i answered it.

"Oh shit aye lemme come by yo house, a damn crack head shooting at me."

"Don't you have a gun?" I asked being petty.

"YES but I'm in front of everybody and ion want no feds on me foe bodying a nigga, stop acting so stiff damn." He said in one breath.

"I don't care if you come." I said.

"Unlock the door." He said, i walk to the door and open it and there stands Armon ignorant ass.

"Damn you answer the door with towels on now?" He said, i just rolled my eyes and head back to the bathroom to take my shower, i hopped out and brushed my teeth, then through on my clothes i walked out and saw Armon watching tv, he looked my way.

"Were you going looking like that?" He said mugging me.

"To the park with dimitri." I said looking around for my phone.

"No the fuck your not, you minez." He said getting up and walking towards me and rapping his arms around my waist.

"No I'm not, I'm too ugly to be your girl." I said.

"I was playin with you, so let's stay here and spend time together." He said, i was about to give in til i realized he only saying this to fuck and mess up my relationship with a good man.

"Armon.....i can't i have a date with dimitri." I said, he looked at me.

"So you don't want me now?" He asked.

"What's the point about wanting a man who don't want you and talk down on you?" I asked.

"Ok i see how it is." He said and walked out of my apartment

(Armons) POV

I'm pissed the fuck off, how Zoni gone want a bitch ass nigga over me? He ain't nowhere near as cute as me. I know I'm just playing her but i still don't want her around no niggas, when I'm done with her i don't give a fuck about who she with but right now she don't need to worry bout nothing but pleasing me.

I pulled up in my drive way and noticed Three vans in my drive way, i hopped out the car slowly and grabbed my gun out my waist and and crept towards the door, when i opened it, it was a Melissa's family "this bitch is out of control." I said to myself. I put my gun up and walked in, Mexican music was playing, people were all over my house, i saw folks cooking, and Melissa was over there bragging about her "luxury life" she a big stunner. People looked at me and got quiet.

"Melissa who is this your butler?" An older lady said. I looked at Melissa then the lady.

"Umm...." is all she said.

"No this is my house, and why y'all in here?" I asked.

"Boy this is Melissa's home." A fat man said, i scrunched up my face.

"Nah Melissa is a maid and i ain't no boy." I said pointing at Melissa.

"Está mintiendo" another women said.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!" I yelled the gathered all there things and left. Melissa walked up to me.

"Babe you need to get to know your family in law, before we get serious." She said.

"Bitch are you dumb i don't fucking want you, and i don't even care about you god damn!" I yelled. She started crying i didn't give a fuck. I made Melissa clean up. I got ready to be nosey, and go to the park too see what's up with that nigga and Zoni. I hopped in my Red Cadillac and drove to the park. I pulled up to the park and hopped out my truck. I saw zonique and dimitri sitting there giggling, he wrap his arms around her and whispers something in her ear he then leans in to kiss her, then i walk over there. And grab zoniques arm.

"What the fuck?" Zonique said.

"Why you here with this nigga?" I asked her.

"What the hell is going on?" Dimitri said.

"And i was over yo house earlier today!" I said.

"Bitch you a hoe fucking him and dating me!" Dimitri yelled at zonique.

"I'm not a hoe or a bitch!" She yelled.

"Bitch shut up!" He yelled at Zoni, i punches I'm in the face.

"Nigga dat ain't ha name." I said stomping him, zonique looked mad, i grabbed her hand and walked her to my truck, she got in so did i.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT SHIT, YO ASS DONT CARE ABOUT NOBODY BUT YO FUCKING SELF AND WATCH WHEN YOU GET DONE WITH THIS DUMB SHIT YOU GONE ACT LIKE YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME, FUCK YOU AND IM DONE WITH ALL YO BULLSHIT!" She said, she hopped out the the car and began to walk home, i drove up next to her.

"Ayee I'm sorry, lemme take you home." I said.

"No leave me alone."

"C'mon Zonique." I said.

"No get the fuck away from me!" She said now making me mad so i hopped out the car.

"Get in the car." I said, and she just kept walking, i hit the car real loud.

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" I yelled making her jump, she turned around and slowly walked towards the car, i hopped in.

"You wanna go get Zion?" I asked she nodded her head, we got Zion and i then dropped them off.

(Zonique) POV

I. Am. Officially. Done. With. Him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any advice?😁