Chapter 13

(Armon) POV

I was mad asf today, i couldn't believe that zonique knew my cousin, I bet you like "ain't nothing going on." Well the fuck something is, he probably tryna fuck her cuz what nigga gone go get someone some food at 2:00 Who ain't yo girl? I pull on some clothes real quick to go visit Brandon ugly ass tryna kick it with my girl, I'm bout to beat his lil ass. I look on the other side of the bed we're taylor was, I woke her up.

"I'm bout to take you home." I said.

"Why babe, don't you wanna spend time with me." She said pouting.

"I can't i got a girl and she be buggin." I said.

"Fuck her she probably ugly anyways!" She snapped.

"C'mon before my crazy ass maid come for you, and you know you can't fight." She gets up and puts on clothes.

(30 mins)

I had dropped Taylor off and realized that she lived in the other apartments next to zoni's, I pull off and head to my cousin house. When I get there I knock out his door loud asf, his bum ass come to the door and I punch him in the face.

"Fuck is wrong with you nigga?" He said.

"Nah fuck is wrong with you, you like my girl or some?" I said hitting him again.

"Who? Zonique, nigga I just got her some food cuz she was hungry, ain't even that serious." He said trying to dodge my hits.

"So you come over my girl house at 2:00 AM? You want her?" I asked and stopped hitting him.

"Nigga you don't even like dark girls, but hell yeah I want zonique, and if you cheat or fuck up im swooping in fuck you mean son!" He spat, right now wasn't the time to talk shit for him, cause I started right back up beating his ass.

"Nahh nigga if I fuck up i fuck up, but at the end of the fucking day she mine!" I yelled, punching him in the throat.

"She way too good for you, all you gone do is sleep around on her." He said holding his throat, he tried swing at me but son missed.

"What she don't know Wont hurt her." I said pushing him back and walking out of his house. I walked back to my car and sat there for a while to think. "What if he fucked her?" "What If she leaves me for him?" "Does she like him?" "Should I break up with her?" A lot of shit was running through my head.

(At zoniques house)

I swooped by zoniques house to get some answers. I knock on the door and she opens the door with a brush in her hand doing her hair, she moves to the side letting me in, i walk in all mad and shit.

"You fucking Brandon?" I asked trying to stay calm, her face scrunched up.

"Hell no, why would I do that, that's your cousin." She said.

"Ion know you tell me?" I said.

"Don't come to my house talking like that, cuz you the one who probably cheating." She said, she was right.

"Shut yo I ain't cheating on you." I said lying.

"And since you wouldn't get me no damn food I asked him cuz he's nice to me." She said with a smile. I mean mugged her.

"You don't need no nigga to be nice to you." I said getting even madder.

"Well what was I supposed to do starve til you felt like feeding me? Umm no." She said. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer and whispered in her ear.

"Stop playing with me." I said rubbing her booty.

"I'm not I'm telling nothing but truth, he might like me but I don't like him, i kinda had a crush on him when me and you weren't together but I don't now." She said said, i scrunched up my face.