Chapter 15

Zonique (POV)

I was sitting outside of school waiting for Armon to com and get me it's been 1hour and he's still not here, i was so upset. I grabbed my things and began to walk then I saw Armons Red Range Rover Pull up next to me, he rolled down the window.

"Z get in the car." He said, I kept walking and acting like I didn't hear him.

"So you don't hear me? Get in the damn car!" He yelled but I kept walking, then the car stopped then he got out and walked towards me but I kept walking, he picked me up and carried me to the car, he put me in the seat and I tried to get out the seat but he pushed me back and quickly put on the seat belt.

"Why you actin?" He said grabbing my face.

"Nigga move, you wanna come get me an hour later, I've been wait in this hot ass weather and why you always watching porn, pervert." I rolled my eyes and looked forward.

"I don't got fucking time to always worry about you, damn you can't do shit for yourself, this why i don't date black girl." Said and slammed the door and walked over to his side of the car, I leaned on the window.

"Brandon wouldn't mind." I mumbled and he looked over at me and stared  staring me down, but I didn't care at all, i was rethinking this whole relationship thing, Armon could be with a white girl like he wants and I could date his cousin, he cares more about me than Armon does.

"Fuck you mean "Brandon wouldn't mind." I don't give a fuck about what Brandon do, I'm Armon!" I said pushing me.

"Stop touching me." I said then he pushed me again.

"Shut yo dumb ass up." He said, then I started crying.

"Gettin on my nerves with all that crying and shit!" He said, i was ready to get home, Armon loves yelling at me. We ride to my apartment in silence, when we get there I hop out the car and run to the door and lock it so Armon can't get in, i just wanted to be alone, then he knocked in the door.

"Yo z let me in.....I'm sorry." He said.

"I wanna be alone." I said.

(3 weeks later)

Me and Armon have actually been on good terms lately, I've been saving up for a new apartment, it has two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big kitchen, and a nice sized living room, tomorrow I'm going to go sign some papers. I was currently getting ready work, me and Klohe are like bsf now so she promoted me. I called a Uber to go drop me off at work.

(Armon) POV

I was packing my things so I can quickly fly to California so I can inspect my corners and warehouses, cause last year myangelo
was smoking and snorting up a lot of product and that's money in my pocket. I walk down stairs with my bags in my hand. Melissa was downstairs cleaning the dining room.

"Umm....we're are we go-." I cut her off.

"You ain't going with me." I said, Melissa didn't know what I do, she one of them snitching ass females she always calling 12 for everything. I headed out the house to my car so I could my jet garage. On the way I called zonique.

"Yeah?" She said.

"I'm going to be in California for a lil while today." I said.

"Ok." She said.

"What you doin?" I asked being nosey.

"Restocking shelves.....umm....size 6.5 I think let me check." She said.

"Who you talking to?" I asked.

"Customer....let me call you back." She said, she stay at work, or doing extra shit, ain't got no time for me.

"Bye." I said with an attitude.

(4 hours later)

I was now in my hotel room putting on a business suit. I grabbed my keys and phone and headed out to my car, i was driving down to one of my warehouses to go check my new delivery. When i got there I looked through the boxes taking out some heroine and slashing it open, I made Ricky come test it cause ion fuck with that shit. I sat down at my office table then monti came in all fast and shit, he was bout to get shot.

"Nigga tell me why Ricky found one of August Men down here snooping?" He said.

"What you mean?" I said.

"You remember last week how when you flu down hea you told him he a bitch ass nigga cuz he sold fake product?" Monti asked.

"Yeah, So!" I said.

"He tryna steal our shit." He said.

"You got his man?" I asked.

"Yeah mane he back there with Ricky then hot boxin." He said. I got up and took my razor out my drawer, and walked back there with him. I got in the room and they had him tied to a chair with black duck tape on his mouth, I pulled the tape if quickly so it would be painful.

"Ahhh shit!" He said.

"Why you here son?" I asked.

"I ain't telling you shit!" He yelled, being extra.

"I'm bout to ask you one mo fucking time! Why you here?" I asked.

"Fuck you!" He yelled.

"Mhm I see." I said then began carving a B in his face, he was yelling and kicking.

"Ok ok ok ok ok!" He yelled.

"Mhm." I hummed.

"A-august wants war, he said you insulted him and you take everything he has, he's coming for you, and when he does yo ass gone be six feet under. PUSSY NIGGA!" He yelled.

"What I take? Huh? That nigga bout old ass Jesus." I said.

"Yo mama, he want yo mama, your punk ass daddy took ha and fucked her and ended up with yo ugly ass. There was no way for them to get back together." He said, i never knew my mama and August was together, I don't talk a lot bout my parents my dad is a drug lord like me, he got me into it at a young age, he cheated on my mom with multiple women, then divorced her.

"Why his ass still on that but if he want war he can fucking get it!" I yelled.

"I don't see why she wanted you?" He mumbled, i started back cutting a big ass B in his head then slit his ear off, i ain kill him cause he knew a lot of information about August, and why step into a war you know nothing about. I call up my dad and tell him about the situation.

"Why ain't you tell me August fuckin my moms?" I asked.

"Fuck you mean August fuckin yo moms, I'm still fucking yo fat booty ma, and she ain't that damn stupid, she know I'll put a bullet in that head!" He yelled, I was kinda shocked, my mom talk a lot of shit bout him, and that's fuckin nasty she lettin him.....uhh he did her dirty and she still fuckin with him imma have a few words with her.

"What you fuckin my mom? You and he ain't together he'll nah, I'm talking about used to fuck her." I said.

"Oh well, August ain't ever fuck your mom he wanted her but I was clapping dem cheeks fam." He said all proud and shit.

"Ion wanna here that shit!" I yelled.

"Damn boi, but carry on." He said

"But he tryna go to war with me now cuh some old ass shit, what's the plan?"

________________________________
I'm sorry it be takin so damn long, I just be at the mall all the time.❤️💉🅱️