Chapter 21

(Armon) POV

Fuck you mean you quit?" Monti said with a confused look on his face.

"I mean....she probably already dead what's the point?" I said.

"Nigga, she got a lil sister who probably wondering were her sister is, she's fucking 17 barely living life and you want to give up on her cuz of Taylor the prostitute?" Monti asked.

"Mane fuck out my face, she ain't gone do nun but cause drama if I do save her." I said.

"Nigga you on some goofy shit, we're Zion gone go?" Monti asked and had me thinking, I know she could go live with her grandma but it's goin to be hard on her knowing she ain't ever gone see her sister again.

"Man........we gone get her back.....but keep this shit onna low cuz ion want Taylor finding out." I said.

"I don't see why you care, probably not yo baby she date a nigga named james." Monti said.

"James? Fuck You mean?" I said confused as fuck.

"Yeah man I was downtown shooting pool and saw ole girl on that nigga and then I asked for his name when she got up and went to the bathroom." Monti said.

"I'll talk to her but get the troops cuz we leaving out tomorrow." I said getting up from my desk.

"Bet." Monti said. I grabbed my phone and dialed my dad.

"Yo pops we calling the mission back on." I said.

"Boy if you ain't as bipolar as your mama." He said.

"Whatever, But pack up cuz we leaving out tomorrow." I said.

"What time?" He asked.

"Round 4:00 am." I said. I hung up the phone and walked upstairs to my room to get packed. I pulled out some clothes, guns, gloves, and a wad a money just in case I got to pay for her instead of kill. I grabbed pair of my shoes and something fell down, it was a picture of zonique. She was sitting on my bed on her phone with a smirk. She looked beautiful, made me feel bad for all the times I told her she was ugly and worthless just cause she was black. I grabbed 2 more pairs of shoes and stuffed them in my bag including the picture just for luck. I zipped the luggage up and set it at the bedroom door then heard something ring I looked over and saw it was Taylor's phone I picked it up.

"Taylor did you stop them from coming?" I heard the voice through the phone.

"Taylor I know you hear me your going to mess up the whole set up!" The voice said.

"Tonight we gone end him, he's going to wish he went to go save her!" The voice said laughing hysterically. I hung up, my blood was boiling that bitch was playing me, gone have some bitch ass nigga kill me tonight and I know it was fucking August. I grabbed all my money, weed, and clothes and got the fuck out of the house, I was gone stay with my moms cuz I ain't taking no Chances with this shit.

"Imma kill that bitch!" I yelled slamming my door to my room I grabbed my shit and walked to my car put all my valuable things in there and drove over to my mom house.

(Zonique) POV

It was cold and dark I thought I had died but I was still here in hell, I had just realized no one is coming for me. I was going to be stuck here til I die and it wouldn't be long cause I'm definitely going to die, SOON. I wished I could take everything back, but that could never happen. I stood up and crawled over to the door and twisted the nob and it opened, I slowly crawled to the little kitchen the warehouse had and saw all types of food I grabbed a water, orange, yogurt, bag of chips, and a Caprison. I walked over to the front door of the warehouse but it was locked I looked around for the keys to unlock it but didn't find a thing then I heard a creak and zoomed into the little room I had and hid the snacks and locked the door from the outside. I got on the bed and started going down on that food. I heard the nob jiggles so I threw what I was eating under the bed and swallowed what as in my mouth quickly.

"Do you want some company?" Brandon's dad said.

"N-no.." I said.

"Are you sure you don't want to see your sister?" He said making my eyes widen.

"Yes yes I do!" I yelled. He grinned and threw crying Zion in the room and slammed the door.

"W-were a-m i Zonique I'm scared I wanna go home take me home take me home take me home!!!" She screamed having a tantrum.

"Stop.....I got you." I sad kissing her face and rocking her back and forth in my hands. She was crying her little heart out.

"Were is grandma?" I asked.

"I was out side at her house playing in the backyard with my dolls and that man snatched me up!" Zion yelled while crying.

"Shhhh I got you baby I got you." I said. Now that my sister was here it made me wanna figh harder for life, cause I wouldn't want He to see me die and suffer I grabbed the food under the bed and feed some to her."

"I'm not going to let anyone hurt you ok?" I asked.

"Ok." She sad drifting to sleep in my arms.

________________________________
I'm doin another update later on today.💛💍