Chapter 24

(Week later)
(Zonique) POV

Today me and Armon moved into our new house, it had 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a huge living room, and big kitchen, indoor gym, pool, bonus room, game/play room, big dinning room, laundry room, and sun room. I've never lived in such a huge house, in queens there isn't lots of houses just apartments.

Armon had hired some movers to help us move into our house, Melissa was taking pictures of the house and Zion was on the iPad that Armon bought her, I told him not buy her it but he did it anyways, he also bought me a iPhoneX because my other phone was broken.

"Put on a shirt I don't want that broad looking at you." I said referring to Melissa.

"Why you grilling me? I like my clothes off ma." Armon said looking down at me.

"No that bitch just acting thirsty with her fronting ass." I said rolled my eyes with my arms crossed.

"You mad Trippin." Armon said kissing my lips. "Go fix me some food I'm hungry." He said.

"You buggin." I said walking to the kitchen and begang making him a bacon sandwich then that bitch Melissa gone come in.

"Armons dick is huge you know?" She said. I looked over at her.

"ARMON come get this bitch before I knock her out!" I yelled for Armon. He came from out of the living room with a frown.

"Why you yellin and shit?" Armon asked.

"You better get that bitch, real talk I'm not playing with her." I said.

"What she do?" He asked making me even madder.

"She talking about your dick to me." I said squinting my eyes. He looked at Melissa and shook his head.

"Lisa you need to chill, dead ass before I make you sleep outside." Armon said then walking out of the room. Then the hoe gone look at me.

"Bitch I will wup your ass, and I'm going to get Armon if I want him, me no care what you do."  She said sound dumb as fuck with that broken English.

"Bitch you mean I don't care? And bitch I wanna see you try and wup my ass." I said getting in her face then walking away to go give Armon this lemonade and bacon sandwich. I handed it to him then sat on his lap.

"Thanks you baby." He said biting into his sandwich.

"You sure look got eating that sandwich, I wonder if you can eat pussy like that." I laughed.

"I'll show you." He said.

"I'm just playing." I said.

"Well you play to much now open up." He said tapping my legs, he ain't even done eating and he want to eat the box he just nasty.

"No you have to finish eating and the movers aren't gone." I said with a smirk getting out of his lap. I walked up the tall stairs Zion's room to organize all the toys that Armon was buying back to back. I walked into the pretty pink room that was decorated in fair lights and flowers, she had a princess themed bed that had a pink vale hanging from it, and toys all over the room, I put the toys in her little toy box then picked up the little shoes that Armon had also bought her, she's his "bestfriend" but I think it's that Zion is close to Armon.

"Nique, Armon told me to ask if he can order me a new doll house." She said.

I sighed. "You have one in the game room."

"But me and Armon was online shopping and we saw a huge doll house and we want it." She said.

"So Armon bout to buy you and him a doll house....I didn't know he played with dolls." I said.