Chapter 10

Zonique (POV)
(Week later)

Me and Brandon have been getting close ever since his friends cook out. Armon and i are good friends too but he stay trying shit, like yesterday i went to his house to "hang" but he ended up eating me out, I've been ignoring him cuz he stay trying me and i don't want him to get a idea,  he was now FaceTiming me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Why the fuck you been ignoring me? Huh?" Armon yelled.

"Stop yelling at me and shit." I said.

"Nah, you fucking and ducking now?" Armon asked.

"Nigga don't you do that shit you the one who took my virginity and ignored me for the longest don't do that shit! And it's my pussy ion go to fuck anyone i don't want to!" I said.

"Mane fuck outta here with that shit, you mine and so is yo pussy so when i want it i can have it the fuck, and I want it now." He said.

"Well you can't have it." I said, being petty.

"I get what i want I'm on my way." He said, i hung up, and Went into my room to make sure i have a condom, i know your wondering "why do you have condoms if you only fucked 1 person?" I did only fuck one person, but Armons been coming on to me a lot lately and if he ends up fucking me i don't want to have a baby, especially not by no HOE. While i look through my draws my phone rings.

"Hello Who is it?" I asked.

"Brandon." He said.

"Ohh" i said.

"Can i come over?" He asked.

"Umm...no i have company." I said.

"Is it a dude?"   He asked, i don't lie so i told the truth.

"Yeah." I said.

"What's his name?" He asked sounding irritated.

"Armon." I said.

"How he look?" He asked.

"He's tall, light skinned, black hai-." He cut me off.

"You fucking my cousin?" He said getting loud.

"Umm... i don't know, he's your cousin?" I asked.

"Hell Yeah he's my cousin, you fucking him?" He asked.

"I mean not currently but, he took my virginity." I said.

"So you fucking my cousin, what's up with me and you?" He asked

"Brandon we're just friends." I said.

"Fuck that call me when you get to shit Together messing with my hoe ass cousin and shit." He said hanging up in my face. I was now sad. Then i heard a knock at my door and sighed, i opened the door and there stood Armons tall ass, i rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you got an attitude foe? Ion play that shit." He said grabbing my face, he walked in and closed the door behind him and immediately started rubbing up on me.

"I don't want too fuck you right now, we're just supposed to be friends." I said pulling up my pants that he had pulled down.

"We can be friends with benefits." He said yanking my pants back down.

"No you haven't earned that privilege yet." I said, he smacked his teeth.

"Zonique i think we should give us a try, i want to be with you, forreal, please?" He whispered in my ear. I did want to try but i was scared that i might fall in love then get my feelings hurt and i can't be worrying about a nigga, i got responsibilities to take care of.

"Armon....i don't know." I said, he picked me up and carried me to my room.

"Give me a chance ma." He said stripping from his clothes. I sighed.

"Umm....one chance." I said closing my eyes letting Armon enter me.

(3 hours later)
Armon (POV)

I laid in zoniques bed with her on my chest butt naked, we had just got done fucking, she been playing hard to get forever. I looked down at at zonique knocked out, i started thinking "do i want to get serious with her or do i want to play her again?" I thought to myself, if i did get serious and claim her i would still cheat cuz there's some bad bitches in newyork. She slowly starts waking up she looks up at me and smiles.

"I'm hungry." She said touching my chest.

"What you want to eat?" I asked.

"It don't matter." She said.

"Ight." I grabbed her ass and she moved my hand.

"Stop it." She said, i smacked my teeth.

"I do what i want." I said slapping her ass, she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck i say about that attitude." I said looking at her.

"Sorry." She said lowly.

(At home)

I had went and got zoni some food and head back to the crib. I walked in and didn't see Melissa, i walked up stairs into her room and she was on the floor crying.

"Fuck is wrong with you?" I asked.

"Armon you got to leave that black bitch alone!" She yelled talking about zoni.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause she's trying to take you away from me! Yesterday you were all over her and shit, she ain't even cute!" She yelled.

"Aye watch yo fucking mouth in my house, you ain't shit to me but a broad, we ain't got shit going!" I yelled turning red, i was pissed cuz even though imma cheat my ass off ion want no one talm bout zonique. I left out the room and went into my room to watch the game, and Ashley was blowing up my phone, i fucked her right after zoni left from my house yesterday.

Ashley❤️: do you date that bitch zonique?

Me: yeah why?

Ashley❤️: why would you date her she's ugly?

Me: how you know?

Ashley❤️: cuz her and keke are friends again and she was on ft with ha talking about "im giving it a try." She ugly i don't see why you want her.

Me: get off my phone with that petty shit.

Ashley❤️: HMU when you done playing her dumb ass ily💓

Me: whatever😏

________________________________

Just a lil sum sum foe y'all