Chapter 29

(Armon) POV (3 days later)

Zonique had talked to me yesterday, she sounded real upset, she was talking about how she wanted to come home and she missed me. I was hella confused because she got a whole car and can come back whenever she wants. I heard a lot of yelling In the back ground, she sounded hella miserable. I was up late at night wondering what that x-Ray nigga was doing to her, but if it's bad I'm going to beat his ass on sight.

"Ayee go get me my car keys!" I yelled at my new made brittney, I had fired Melissa because she go out of hand, bitch was crazy.

"Yes sir." She said, she was cute of whatever, blonde hair, pink lips, brown eyes, and a tall, i haven't sampled the kitty but I soon will. She came back in with the keys and then left out, I got in the car then dialed Zoniques number to let her know I was coming to get her. She didn't answer. So I went ahead and went.

(At Xavier's house)

I had just pulled up to the raggedy apartment complex and got out, I looked for his door then knocked, I didn't hear anything, so I twisted the nob and surprisingly it was open, I walked around then saw Zonique sleeping in the couch, I walked up to her and examined her face, it was bruised up, I felt hot, I shook her and she jump up.

"So this nigga been hitting you? Why ain't you tell me!" I yelled At her, she put her head down and sighed.

"I-I was scared....." she said lowly.

"Were He At? I can't believe you didn't tell me this shit, why did he hit you?" I asked in a voice of anger.

"......I tried to leave and he didn't want me to.....so he hit. Me." She said, I felt like crying, why would somebody do this to z I know she got a smart mouth but it's cute when she talks back, on my mama when I she him I'm gone kill him.

"Why is he still hitting you now!" I yelled.

"H-he wanted me to sleep with him, and I refused so he beat me and left to go somewhere." She said.

"....did you sleep with him?" I said getting close to her face.

"No, i don't like him." She said giving me some relief. "get your shit you going home with me." I said she got up and I noticed there were bruises on her arms and back, like he had been wooping her with a belt, this nigga must be slow or restarted at least.

(At home) (Zonique) POV

It felt good to be back home and with Armon, we were in his room watching tv, he ordered me some wings to eat, I haven't eaten in 2 whole day it's like these niggas be trying to starve me, and I got to see Zion, Xavier wouldn't let me go get her, as for my car Armon sending a tow truck to go get it tomorrow, Armon has a new maid and when I walked in she gave me a funny look and a eye roll but I brushed it off. On a slick I think Armon still likes me, but I don't wanna rush things. Xavier was blowing up my phone, I was never in a billion years going to talk to him again.

"That nigga still blowing up your phone ain he? Armon said rubbing my thigh.

"Yes.... I'm about to block him though." I said.

"Nah don't do that, let me answer it." Armon said holding out his and for my phone.

".... ok." I said handing over my phone Armon answered it and my heart sank.

"Hello?....Armon.....she with me......nah she good we're the fuck she at nigga......you not bout to beat my ass....nah she can't talk....because she doing something right now....don't worry bout what I got her doin" he said with a grin on his face. "You ain't finna beat her ass, you a pussy ass nigga putting yo hands on a female, you know When I see you it's on sight right!....Ole really...real talk nigga stop tryna sound like you really bout it...bet I got you!" Armon yelled through the phone then passed me my phone. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his side of the bed.

"You know your pretty even when your bruised up right?" He said biting his lip, he rubbed my inner thigh.

"Armon no, can we just go to sleep it's to soon for that, and we don't even date.." I said pushing his wondering hand.

"Just let me eat it...please, I'm hungry." He said spreading my legs, making me want to let him but I snapped back into it.

"No!" I said quickly, but then he looked up at me, "just a little....no fingers." I said looking at him.

(The next morning)

I woke up with some pain, my scars would hurt in the mornings so I sent Armon to go get something me cream for them. I crept downstairs and saw Armons maid making food, she turned around with a plate in her hand.

"Underwear, nice choice to wear down stairs." She said with Attitude. I brushed it off.

"Is that for me?" I asked.

"No it's for Armon.." said.

"Well can you fix me some food?" I asked politely.

"I'm Armons maid not yours, make your own." She said walking away.

"This bitch worse than Melissa crazy ass."😕

————————————————————————

Thoughts on Xavier?

Thoughts on brittney?

Thoughts on Armon?

Thoughts on zonique?