chapter 4

(zonique) pov

Armon drove me to go get zion from james, i walked up to the door and knocked on the door, james came to the door and i ran, but then looked and noticed him, he looked a hot mess.

"What the fuck happened?" I said looking at him.

"Girl Zion happens to me." He said laughing.

"She made yo ass Barney." I burst out laughing.

"Girl shut up, NOW let's talk about you an mr.perfect in that Bentley. He pop the cherry?" James asked.

"What the fuck NO, we're just friends." I said.

"With benefits." He said. "ZI ZONIQUE HERE!" He yelled into the house. He hugged her. "Bye sister." He said. We walked towards Armons car when i got in he had a weird look on his face.

"What?" I said.

"What tha fuck was that thing!" He said.

"James, Zion did his makeup." I said he started up the car and he drove off. Me and Zion on got to the apartment complex.

"Yo come bye tonight." He said. I picked zi up and walked towards our apartment, when we got in i cooked her some chicken, broccoli and cheese, and some fruit with a glass of red kool-aid, i ate a salad with some apple juice. We had finished our food and Zion went over to her doll house that was in the living room to play dolls. While i was he dishes.

(Armon) POV

I'm at Walmart currently to get zonique lil sister sum toys cuz she a cool ass lil girl and I'm tryna fuck zonique, she hard to pull but just know my fine ass gone get ha i always get what i want. I pick out some barbie shit, i checked out then headed to my truck, i have lots of cars so i switch it up a lot. I put the toys in the back seat and then i head to Victorious secret, i pick her out 3 outfits, some face mask, perfume, and lotion. I pay for that stuff then head to my car so i can go give it to zonique and Zion.

I knock on the door and zonique opens it she was wearing some red draw string shorts and a white crop top.

"Wassup." I said inviting myself in.

"What's all that?" She asks looking down at all the bags i had in my hands.

"I got some things for you and yo sister." I said looking her up and down an licking my lips.

"Mhm" She hummed, Zion was over there playing dolls.

"Zion come here. " i called her over.

"Are those mine." She said with a smile.

"Yeah." I said and handed all the toy i bought for her.

"Zoni come sit on my lap." I told zonique.

"My name is zoniQue" she said, and slowly sat on my leg. I handed her the victorious secret bag, she smiled.

"Thank you." She said kissing my cheek.

"Can i take you on a date?" I asked.

"Umm.....ok but we're not doing anything ok." She said with a smile. Zoni grabbed my hand and lead me toward her room and we sat in the bed.

"Let's watch a movie." She said, my vibe was now off she wanted to watch tv i just wanted to fuck. But she let me feel on her booty, she move my hand every now and then when i got a little to touchy like trying to go for her pussy. We were talking a little then i got bored.

"Imma pick you up at 8:30." I said putting my shoes on.

(Zonique) POV

I put up the things Armon bout me. Maybe he's not that bad, he's probably falling for me. Wait wait wait let me not get foolish. I walked into the living room and saw Zion play dolls, i picked her up so i could put her to sleep, cause she had already took a bath and brushed her teeth. I tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene. I came out and started applying for a new job cause i didn't like how i was exploding my body at hooters, i applied for a city trend job and i have to go on Tuesday for an interview.

————————————————————————

This is a short chapter🤪