Chapter 14

(Zonique) POV

I got out of bed and headed to the living room we're Zion was, cause Armon spent the night, I woke her up and got her ready for school, then I went and got ready. When I was done I woke Armon up so he could drive us to school.

"Why you be moving slow like an old man?" I asked.

"Cuz I'm tired, why you wake up so early?" He asked.

"Cuz I have to get Zion and me ready, now stop asking questions and c'mon." We walked out of our apartment then the white Girl we saw jogging walked up to us.

"Um I just wanted to say hi, I'm new around theses complexes." She said with a smile.

"Hi." I said, she looked over at Armon a looked him up and down.

"Well nice to meet you guys She you around." She said walking away and twisting her hips too hard. I looked at Armon then walked to the car.

"You know her?" I asked.

"Yeah, we used to go to school together." He said.

"Mhm and?

"I mean we used to date but it's not that crucial." He said, i rolled my eyes.

"I don't know why you catch a fucking attitude." He said grabbing my arm, I pushed him and yanked my arm out his hand.

"Fuck you, i can have an attitude if I fucking want." He snatched me up again.

"Stop fuck playing with me." He said.

"Take me to school." I said.

"Gettin on my nerves and shit." He said and let go of me. We dropped Zion off then headed to my school. I hopped out his car, but then he grabbed my shirt.

"Don't be talkin to no niggas, or my dumb ass cousin." He said then kissed me.

"I won't." I said and walked off. I walked into the auditorium and sat down til time to go to first period, then Ashley and keke come up to me.

"Hey keke." I said.

"Stop talking to me." She said, she was just crying a week ago talking bout she was sorry and wanted to be friends.

"Ok bet." I said and stopped talkin to them.

"You know Armon don't want you, HOE.." Ashley said looking dumb ass hell.

"Bitch who the fuck you calling a hoe, bitch you the one who be fucking your damn teachers for good grade you dumb bitch!" I yell standing up. And everyone was like "ohh" "damn" "you a hoe!" People said looking at Ashley.

"W-w-why would you fucking say that, that's fucked up!" She yelled while shaking and tears pouring down her face.

"Nah you tried to call me out, and got called out." I said walking away, then I felt someone hit me I turned around and hit Ashley right in the face, and she started smacking me, and i started pouncing her shit, she grabbed my hair and started pulling me to the ground slapping me, so I grabbed her hair and got back up and started pulling he down while punching her and dragging her everywhere, I tripped so we were now rolling around throwing licks, i was on top of her throwing punches and then someone pulled me off her, i looked and it was brandon.

"Nigga let me go that bitch trying me." I said trying to get loose from his grip still trying to swing at her ugly ass, she had a busted lip, busted nose, two knots on her head, a black eye and scratch marks. She looked real fucked up.

"BITCH THATS WHY I FUCKED YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Ashley yelled while crying.

"BITCH WHEN? A MONTH AGO LYING ASS! YOU LIKE GETTING YO ASS BEAT DONT YOU?!" I yelled still trying to get loose.

"Aye aye aye, stop all that yelling you won, and you too pretty to be fighting." Brandon said. I just rolled my eyes, then the principle came in and grabbed me and Ashley and took us into her office.

"So ladies why are we fighting Mr.ashley go first." She said.

"Well i was just walked and then she called me out for no reason and the just started hitting me and I hit her back, so it turned into a fight."  She said telling a whole lie.

"Ok...zonisha." She said.

"My name is zonique." I said, she rolled her eyes.

"Did I ask you that tell your little story." She said, she the worst principle.

"So i was sitting down and her and keke walk up to me and i say hi, then keke rants about not talking to her, then Ashley called me a hoe, knowing I'm not one, then I told her business about he fucking Her teachers, then she hit me so I hit her and we fought, and that's the truth." I said.

"We'lul She If your telling the truth, you had no business touching Ashley even if she did hit you, you should've walked away." She said.

"But me and Ashely had the same story but just reversed, and you ain't tell her to walk away, I feel like you being racist, check the camera." I said about to cry cause it wasn't fair.

"Lousy excuse." She turned around and started checking the cameras.

"Well....you both have a week of suspension, good day laddies." She said, I called up Armon.

(Armon) POV

I was getting my dick sucked by Taylor then zonique called, she so annoying.

"What the fuck you want you so fuckin annoying!" I yelled through the phone, then I heard her sniffle so I knew she was crying.

".....never mind I can ask someone else." She said while sobbing.

"Nah what is it you already called." I said trying not to be so mean cuz I ain't wanna hurt her feelings.

"I got suspended from school, cuz Ashley called me a hoe then I said she fucked her teachers, then she hit me so I hit her back and we started fighting, and then my bitch for a principle was being racist towards me and shit, can you come get me?" She asked all together, I sighed.

"Who that?" Taylor said.

"Who that?" Zonique said.

"Nun but porn, she callin the dick a person." I said lying.

"Well can you come?" She said crying.

"Mane you irkin I'm on my way."

________________________________
Just a little chapter cuz I ain't been posting, I've been busy😁