Chapter 30

(Armon) POV

I had came back home with some cream for Zonique scar on her arm and brittney and zonique having an argument, brittney was calling Zonique all types of names and zonique was getting all in her face so I broke it up.

"Yo Chill the fuck out!" I yelled pushing them away from each other.

"This hoe coming down here like she running something, knowing she just a one night stand, he don't want you!" Brittney yelled.

"First of all I didn't fuck him so move around." Zonique said trying to walk back on her.

"What she do?" I asked brittney.

"So I was making you breakfast and her ass came downstairs demanding me to make her food and shit." Brittney said, I kinda ain't believe her because Zonique don't do all that.

"No I didn't, I asked you if you could make me breakfast and you said sum like I'm Armons maid not your." Zonique said.

"Ok then why didn't you make her no fucking food, acting slow and shit." I told brittney, she was mad as hell, "z go put on some clothes mon&mason coming, and they be making slick comments bout yo booty." I said taking a look at it. Zonique went up stairs and I followed behind.

When we got into the room I gave her the, while she was applying the cream I was looking her down, I wanted to be in between her legs, but she doesn't want to move to fast.
.................
Mon and mason had came over and we were talking about how crips dropped a few of us(bloods) and how we gone get them back. Them niggas always on some retard shit, knowing they bout to die on me.

Zonique comes down and she whispers in my ear. "I want to show you something...upstairs." She said.

"Imma be right back lemme see what she want." I told the guys and followed behind Zonique, we got into the room and she got on her knees I ain't know what was going on at first then I realized she wanted it in her mouth.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I said raising a eyebrow, she shook her head then started to unbuckle my belt. I was shocked that she was about to really suck my dick. She unzipped my pants then she was at my boxer, she reached into my boxers and took my it out, she stared at it for a while, then she gripped it and slowly licked the head and then put it in her warm mouth, I moaned.

"Aah shit..." I said grabbing her head and bobbing it up and down, I placed it in the back of her throat making Her chock, she started swirling he tough around my sensitive head, making me shake. She was doing hella good for her first time, got me feeling in love and shit, if she give good head she a keeper. "Get up." I told her so I can hit it from the back but she stopped me.
I'm
"No....that was just a birthday gift. Since your birthday's next week...I don't want to have sex though." She said, making me upset, teasing me and shit.

"Armon Armon wake up!" I heard someone say , then I woke up....damn it was a dream FUCK!

________

A little something since I ain't post in a while.