Chapter 22

(Armon) POV

I had just woke up and hype as fuck, Taylor had been calling my phone all this morning so this was her like 30th time.

"Fuck You want?" I asked.

"Why weren't you at your house last night?" She asked she probably asking cuz there little hit didn't go as planned.

"Cuz I don't have to be." I said.

"We're you staying tonight?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked

"Cuz I just want to know just in case." She said lying her ass off.

"Get off my phone." I said and hung up. I grabbed my car keys and headed down stairs.

"Boy what you doin up at 4:00." My moms said.

"Me and pops needs meet up." I said not wanting to tell her everything.

"Why?" She asked.

"Ion got time for this ill explain later, ok?" I said. She nodded her head and I headed out.

(20 mins later)

Me, my pops, Monti, mason, and the troops were all at the jet garage. We used 4 jets because we knew that August got a whole army of niggas so we had to bring our army. Me and my pops jet flu in and we hopped in. I sat down on the nice leather couch watching to game while waiting for all our luggage to be packed in. When everything was packed in the plane started up. I said back in my seat thinking about what could go wrong.

"Boy why are you making that got damn face we about to go save your little girlfriend." My pops said.

"What if.........she's dead? And we came for no reason?" I asked looking up at the ceiling.

"If you think about the things, it stops you from the good things." My dad said making lots of sense.

"You right." I said. I sat back and closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

(Zonique) POV

I looked over at Zion who was laying on the matterss. I kissed her check. Then out of nowhere I heard Taylor start yelling.

"He's not at his house and he won't tell me were he is!" I heard her mopping.

"Fuck you mean then we're is he?" I heard Brandon's dad yelled.

"I don't know we're Armon is!" She yelled.

"Get the the fuck out my face!" He said. I heard the door turn. I looked over and saw Brandon's dad I think his name is August.

"You know your little boyfriend ain't coming for you....right?" He said.

"......oh" is all I said, he was probably trying to pull a trick on me.

"And that means you and your little sister is dying today." He said and my heart stopped I'd understand if me but not my sister, she didn't do anything she's still a baby.

"Please don't hurt my sister just me." I said starting to cry.

"I make that decision!" He yelled at me. He slammed the door and left out the room, i looked at Zion then started to plan our escape.

(Armon) POV (3 hours later)

The jet had touched down and we were unpacking our things my troops were still on there jet headed here so I went ahead and went to my pops little penthouse that he had in Chicago, it was nice. I walked into the master bedroom the penthouse had and grabbed some clothes from my suitcase and changed into a bullet proof vest, a regular black shirt, and some black sweat pants. I headed out the bathroom and waited for my dad to call me and tell me to go to the meeting office. Then my phone started ringing, it was Taylor.