chapter 19

(zonique) POV

i sat on the lil bed they had me, i really wanted to go home i hated it here, i just got here and there already beating me goofy. ow if i wasnt in these hand cuffs id wup they asses.

"here." the tall brown skinned dude told me pushing a tray with a ham sandwich with mold, and a sample cup of water.

"what is this." i said and raised my eyebrows up.

"bitch shut up and eat it." he said.

"ummok" i said i picked up the little cup of water then the dude kick it out my hand making it spill everywhere.

"so you wasting shit now?" he said unbuckling his belt, i thought he was gone rape me but.....he wooped my ass, 3 hits in the face, 5 on my stomach, 4 on my legs, and 10 on my ass. i yelled then some dude had to come pull him off me.

"nigga you gotta stop brandon want that bitch you tryna get killed by august?" the dude who pulled him off me said.

"aint we supposed to fuck her up?" he yelled.

"mane not today." the other dude said. i was shacking like crazy and crying. They left out the room leaving me all bruised up, i was wondering why they was talkin bout Brandon had me thinking he set me up but I can't just jump to conclusions, he's a good person.

(Armon) POV

I was sitting in my dads office waiting for him to get off the phone so we can discuss this kidnapping of zonique.

"Mhm ok ok.....what!" Y dad yelled.

"What?" I ask interrupting him.

"My boy that work for August said that he heard of the kidnapping but he ain't seen ha yet and that they all plan on runnin at train on ha if Brandon don't want ha." He said I begin to frown up.

"Fuck Brandon got to do with this?" I asked.

"They say that he want her and he want to help his son get the girl cuh he holding a damn grudge about me fuckin yo mama." He said making me cringe, aint wanna hear about my no good father fucking my sweet mama.

"He a pussy ass nigga, imma fuck him up." I said trying to stay calm, I felt like zonique wanted to be with Brandon so that made me " No tense. I did her wrong and he warned her but she ain't listen I don't blame her look at me.

"We don't have time fuck anyone up if you tryna find this girl." My dad said.

"Mane Whatever." I mumbled clenching my jaw.

"Now I'm going to get my army and get some people you strongly trust  in war you can't trust anyone." My pops said, I nodded my head then walked out of his office to think, I felt sorry for putting her through so much shit, i don't know if she dying, getting raped, maybe even pregnant by one of those fuckers you never know but either way imma feel for her cause it's my fault. But imma find her for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a hella short chapter I just wanted to drop something since I ain't been posting.