Chapter 16

(Armon) POV

I had just came back from my dads place to discuss this lil situation. I was now on my way back to New York, i was in the plane and a unknown number kept calling me but I ignored it, but the muthafucka kept calling.

"Yo why you calling my damn phone foo!" I yelled, all I heard was someone laughing and nothing but laughing, i knew it was August playin with me, he keep on he gone catch a bullet in his fucking head.

"Fuck off my phone." I said and hung up. Then Taylor called me, I found it weird that she called right after I hung up but I brushed it off.

"Wassup white girl?" I said, just playin with her.

"Nothing I'm just ready for you to come back, what time you gone be here?" She asked.

"Around 7:00 pm maybe or later." I said.

"Well when you make it tell me because we don't spend as much time together." She said.

"Umm ok." I said.

"Well imma talk to you later I-I gotta go." She said and hung up, I laid back and took a nap.

(Zonique) POV

I was in the office signing off papers for my new apartment and making payments, they gave me the key and told me I could move in tonight, but I called Armon up cause I'm not moving anything him mason and monti can do the moving but I'll decorate.

"Huh?" He sad sounding asleep.

"Guess what!" I yelled.

"What?" He said still sounding asleep.

"I just got my new apartment and I need to help moving in." I said.

"Mhm ok....I'll come help you when I get back home, and ion know why you just won't come stay with me." He said.

"Cause your boring, all you do is sleep and eat, I'm surprised your not fat." I said.

"Beautiful people don't get fat." He said.

"Fat people are beautiful too, your so rude." I said.

"I like being rude, can't wait to fuck you." He said.

"Why would you say that? Your not fucking me." I said.

"Z shut up you acting like you wasn't riding me two days ago." He said.

".....pI was drunk." I said.

"But it still counts." He said.

"Bye I'm not doing this with you." I said.

"Ok bye." He said and hung up, I walked out of the office and headed to klohes car.

"Hey bitch!" Klohe said.

"Hey hey hoe!" I yelled, then got in the car.

"Girl I'm tired as hell dealing with them demons back there." She said pointing to her two kids.

"Girl you better leave them alone." I said giggling.

"Nah Girl they just got back from they daddy house, and he gone come up to my car talkin bout "I remember when you was throwing that ass back a week ago foe me, now you actin." He full of it girl I only fuck him cuh he got that bank and his bank add to my bank." She said doin a lil twerk in her seat making me laugh.

"You too funny." I said.

"Enough about me, what's up with you?"

"Nothing really." I said quietly.

"Mhm." She said, she be too funny I swear. She dropped me off at my new apartment so that I could get a lil sum up like pictures, food, carpets, and small things cause im leaving the rest of the stuff to Armon.