Chapter 25

1 month later
Armon POV

"Ayee wake up ma." I whispered into Zoniques ear, today was her 18th birthday, I was happy because I wasn't feeling that dating a 17 year old.

"Stop." She said pushing me, she so damn lazy. So I got up out of bed Nd went in her side to pick her up.

"Let me go back to sleep." She wined. "Put me down." She said trying to get loose.

"Nah, c'mon me and Zion made you breakfast." I said putting her down.

She smacked her teeth "I don't have anything on so I can't go down stairs." She said making up excuses.

"Then put in something." I said dragging her towards the closet. I began dressing her cause she was acting lazy and shit, acting like a baby. When I was done dressing her she brushe her teeth and we walked down stairs to the kitchen full of food that me and Zion made, I fixed zonique and Zion a plate. I must've been good cause they was goin in on it and I can't even cook.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Yeah...but it's a lul to salt but other than that it good." Zoniques said.

(That afternoon)

Me and zonique has just came back from eating out, i was now about to take her somewhere special. I grabbed one of my bandannas and covered her eyes placing her into my car.

"Can I open my eyes now?" She asked, and we just started driving.

"We just started driving, hell no." I said. When we got to our destination I got out the car escorting her to the surprise. I unfolded the bandanna, revealing zoniques parents grave. She stared at it for a while, I had put a whole bunch of flowers around it and made it look nice, she had told me she hasn't been at their grave every sense they died.

"....Armon thank you." Zonique said walking up to me with tears running down her face and hugging me. "I love you." She said still crying.

"No problem." I said and rubbed her back, took her a picture with the graves. We sat there for a while so Zonique could tell her deceased parents about her life, and even made me talk to them.

".....umm I'm thankful for your daughter and she got some good p- nah I ain't gone say it, she got a good personality." I said

"ARMON!" Zonique yelled and pushed my shoulder, she keep on Imma fuck her in front of her parents.

"My bad mama." I said kissing her. After we got done talking to them and stuff we headed back but Zonique didn't want to go so I had to promise he we'd come back tomorrow.

(Zonique) POV

Armon isn't as bad as I thought he was, he has no filter but other wise he's the best boy friend I can ask for. He really made my 18th birthday the best. I didn't really think he cared about me as much as I care about him, but he showed me he does. He just so caught up in "pride" to say "I love you" back to me.

"Armon. I don't want to go to school online anymore." I said, after the big incident Armon doesn't want me to go anywhere, he thinks everyone is out to get me and Brandon is at that school.

"Zonique, I'm not bout to argue with you. No, you can't go back to school, you know you don't think about shit you say or do, deadass." Armon said. Making me upset.

"But....I just get bored having to stay home, all we do is eat, watch tv, and fuck that's all we do." I said pouting.

"No, and I mean it. Fuck no!" Armon yelled, turning red neck red.

"You never let me do anything." I mumbled with my arms crossed. Armon looked at me then touched my face.

"Aye yo ma chill out, i just don't want nobody messin with you. You belong to me, ya feel me." He said making me get wet, I loved when he talked like that, I rubbed his torso Leading towards his pants then bit my lip. "I know what you want. Huh?" Armon said. "As soon as we get out of this car imma teach you a lesson with that smart ass mouth of yours." Armon said slapping my ass hard as hell.

(30 mins later)

"Mhm.....Ouch!" I moan while Armon gently inserts the tip into my opening. "Slow down." I said quickly.

"Shh you love talking shit." Armon said quickly trusting into me, making me let out a loud moan, he began to rock back and forth rubbing my clit fast making me cum.

"I cummed take it out!" I said, Armon grabbed my head pressing in onto the bed with my butt in the air, I hated when he beat it up like that. He started up fast slamming into me so hard you could hear out skin clapping on each other.

"Mhm..what's my name?" He said nibbling in my neck causing me to moan.

"daddy..." I said quietly making him slap my ass leaving a purple mark. "Ouch!" I said jumping up.

"Put yo head down, who told you to get up?" Armon yelled, he always got aggressive with me during sex, he wanted to be selfish and didn't want me to do nothing, he wanted all the control. I didn't like that, I was so much smaller then him and his massive size hurts, but everything is about his pleasure.🙄

"Im sorry." I mumbled and laid my head back down so he could finish his beating. He slipped his fingers in my opening and began fingering me while his dick was inside. "Ah shit, you gone be a good girl for daddy?" Armon said slapping my round ass.

"Yes daddy." I said getting up to ride his 🍆 I slowly let down in his pole, making faces of discomfort. I had got down and started moving up and down making my boobs jump, Armon squeezed them then slipped one in his mouth. "Oh oh right there... RIGHT THERE!" I yelled while Armon slammed my ass on his dick causing me to have a full orgasm. He got a couple of more strokes in before came all over me.

"Get up and take a shower with me." Armon said, " we going somewhere." He said, I wasn't stable right now to go anywhere, my legs were shaking and I was still moaning. But I got up anyways, it was my birthday I didn't want to be stuck here all today, so far it's been a good day I ate breakfast, went out to eat, saw my parents, and got me some birthday sex. What else could be happening?