Chapter 5

(Zonique) POV

I woke up this morning excited, i couldn't believe Armon likes me. I picked Zion up took me and her a bath, and brushed our teeth. I put my hair in a pony tail and Zion's in pigtails. We got dressed and head out the house.

We used Uber cause i don't have a car, i could've called armon but i don't like sounding needy. We got in the Uber and headed to Walmart. Me and Zion we're walking through the isles and then i noticed someone familiar, my cousin tamika, tamika and i are the same age but I'm way different than she is, she has short curly hair and i have long curly hair, she's taller than me and I'm shorter than her, she's light skinned I'm dark skinned, she's a hoe and I'm not, And she messy but i stay out of drama. Sh always has an attitude around me i don't know why but she does.

"If it isn't my cousin, you should bleach your skin it's ugly." She said laughing, i just rolled my eyes.

"And you should close your legs it's getting fishy in here."  I said, with a smile.

"Hahaha so funny, wonder why your still single." She said

"Because i don't need a man." I said.

"But what about Armon?" Zion said, i really don't want anyone to know cause i know rumors spread.

"Girl Armon don't want yo sister she might like him but he don't date girls like you, but he do date girls like me." She said with a petty smirk.

"No he don't, h asked my sister on a date last night." Zion said, and tamika stood there shocked.

"Zi she don't need to know my business." I said.

"He probably don't want you, he tryna fuck and leave, cuz he was texting me last night." She said. I knew she was lying cause he was with me and zi last night.

"What time?" I asked.

"8:30" she said, and i laughed.

"He was with me and zi last night at 8:30 and he left at 10:45." I said cracking up cause she just lied hard.

"Bitch shut up before i woop yo ass in this store!" She yelled. Know she can't fight worth shit, and when we lived with my aunt her mom we would fight all the time and she'd end up crying and telling her mama cause she lost and i would get my ass whooped.

"Mhm ok." I said and walked away.

(After Walmart)

So i caught a Uber to James house with Zion, so he can keep her while i go on my date it's currently 6:07 and i have to get ready over James house cause he says he wanna get me ready. We walk in and go toward James room.

"Sister sit down I'm about to make you look drop dead gorgeous." He said all excited, i laughed he began to do my makeup, when he was done i looked in the mirror and i though i looked beautiful i had yellow eye shadow with the some long eye lashes, he did my eyebrows and they were so cute, the highlight on my face was so pretty, i have to admit James is the best at makeup. He then picked me out a yellow,green,orange, and white two piece romper. I looked good. It was not 8:20 i put on some gladiator sandals and sprayed on some perfume. I heard a knock on the door, James ran to the door and opened it, it was armons fine ass.

 I heard a knock on the door, James ran to the door and opened it, it was armons fine ass

I walked out of James house and Armon opened the car door for me.

"So we're are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise ma." He said. We pulled up to daniel, a really expensive French restaurant, I've heard about it but I've never went. He opened the door for me and we walked into the restaurant. I've never been to a restaurant this nice they had this big circle chandler, it was beautiful.

A man lead us to a private table, we sat down and talked a little while, then another waitress took our order

"I'll have the carotte with no ginger." Armon said, his fat ass.

"I'll have the chicken salad, with ranch." I said.

"And some white wine." Armon said. The lady walked off and Armon started rubbing his foot on my leg, i was a little creep out. I looked over at him and he was biting his lip. The women came back with our food, we ate and talked.

"So what do you wanna be?" Armon asked me.

"Well i wanna be a model but not the ones that get naked." I said. "What do you wanna be?" I asked.

"Shit a drug dealer and thug, I'm already that." He laughed.

"Forreal so when you were a kid you were like "mommy one day I'm going to grow up and fuck up another black community." Damn that's harsh." I said sipping some wine, he laughed.

"When i was a kid i wanted to be super man." He said.

"Shit you could've been instead of choosing drugs." I said.

"Nigga how?" He said sarcastically.

"Like you might not have powers and shit but you could be a police officer, the ones that don't take lives just save them, a fire fighter, doctor, and some other stuff." I said being truthful.

"I like what i do and fuck 12." He said, i laughed. We finished our food then paid and left, we then pulled up to a park we sat down on a blanket and talked, i laid on his chest while we talked. Then we started kissing, his hand roamed all over my body, he picked me up and carried me to his car. He kept rubbing my leg while driving til we got to his house he pulled me out of the car an we barged into the house Melissa was cleaning and watching us kiss, he carried me up to his room and started taking off his clothes and mine also, at this point i was horny and there was no turning back.

________________________________

You like❤️