Chapter 11

Zoniques (POV)

I was now getting ready to go to my aunts house, she told me too come so she could talk to me, but it was kinda suspicious, she never talked to me she acted as if she had a huge problem with me. I slipped on some clothes and called up an Uber. When the Uber arrived I hopped in and waited silently til I got to the old apartment building that my aunt lived in, i knocked on her door and she opened it with a big smile.

"Hey girl c'mon in!" She said all happy and shit.🤨 I walked in and noticed how messy her house was, her wall paper was coming down, dusty floors, fucked up furniture, etc. I ain't sit down cause I wasn't comfortable.

"So...what did you need me for?" I asked.

"I heard you got a new job and your with that dude who sells drug, and I know he got money and giving it to you, my rent is almost due and I need a quick loan imma pay you back." She said, knowing she ain't gone pay me shit.

"I don't have that type of money." I said being honest, i didn't get money from Armon he would just spend it for me.

"Now why you lying, you just fucking a dude who ain't giving you money? You know better I thought I thought you how to hustle." She said.

"I'm not with him for money though, and why don't you ask your baby daddies?" I said, and yes I did say "daddies" my auntie a HOE she fuck dudes, get a baby on them, then take all they money.

"Now why would I ask them they don't live here." She said.

"I don't live here either, and there kids live here. I got Zion and can't be taking care of you and your kids." I said.

"So after every thing I e done for you, you wanna be an ungrateful BITCH!" She yelled, i started at her, is she really trying to get money from me and yelling at me. Tamika then poked her head out her room door.

"Why are you here?" Tamika asked.

"Your mother told me too come, but im bout to leave cuz I ain't finna sit her and listen to this bs." I rolled my eyes

"You gone need something and when you do, don't ask me for shit." My aunt said.

"You ain't ever did nothing for me, but beat and starve me, so hell no I ain't helping you with shit!" I yelled, and stormed out the house. I called up a Uber real quick and drove to James house, cuz Zion is with him, like always. When i got to James house keke was there, me and keke Aren't bffs anymore but we've work out our differences and we coo, i sat down scrolling as James did keke's eyebrows.

"Soooo what's up with you and Armon?" Keke asked.

"Nothing much, I talked to him yesterday." I said.

"Mhm." She hummed. I looked back down at my phone, then Armon texted me.

Armon💓: wyd?

Me: at James house.

Armon💓: imma come get you.

Me: no, I'm good.

Armon💓: you irkin, I'm bored 😑

Me: you'll live.

Armon💓: no tf I won't, plz!

Me: no no no I don't want to go over your house.

Armon💓: why not?

Me: you know what your trying to do.

Armon💓: fuck? So you don't wanna come cuz u don't wanna fuck me?

Me: exactly.

Armon💓: why not?

Me: cuz That's all you want too do.🙄

Armon💓: ok and, all you want to do is watch movie and eat, we've only fucked twice.

Me: and that's all we need too.

Armon💓: mhm I see how it is.

Me: are u mad?

Me: are u mad?

Me: why you ignoring me?

Me: oml.

Me: you irkin.

Me: answerrrrrrrrrrr

Armons (POV)

Zonique is currently bitching, and ion got time for that bull shit so I call up on of my hoes, Amber, she a white girl that I was going to date but she got to clingy, bitch wanted to go everywhere with me and she was a side hoe. When she gets here she all excited and shit, but what bitch ain't though?

(2 hours later)

Me and Amber had got done fuck and now we was laid up in bed smoking a blunt, she had a real drug problem and that's another reason I ain't date her, she be tryna test all the product, and actin all crazy and shit. We passing the blunt back and forth and Melissa ass barge in.

"WHO DIS HOE?" She yelled, I looked at her with the scariest look.
Llonno
"Bitch who the fuck you think you is to just barge up in dis bitch, you don't run shit" I snapped back.

"Tu puta sucia, te mataré puta!" She yelled walking up to Amber and grabbing her hair dragging her naked body out of the bed. I slipped on my boxer and tried helping Amber out, Melissa was now punching the shit out of ole girl and ole girl was wind milling and shit, it was funny, I pulled Melissa off Amber whom was leaking she look nasty, she was gone need some more plastic surgery.

"Fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled at Melissa, bitch was getting too out of hand.

"You keep testing me and shit imma kill yo lil hoe!" She yelled tbh I believed her crazy ass would do shit like that. I dismiss Amber and Melissa out of my room. I walked down stairs into my office and started checking my corners, I had too send restocking trucks to all my warehouses and corners, cause Junky's be going wild in California. While i was issuing out trucks and stuff zonique called me.

"You mad at me? cuz I been blowing yo phone up." She said.

"Nah i was doing business." I said, kinda telling the truth.

"Like?" She asked, being nosey.

"Don't worry bout what I'm doing." I said.

"Ok I got you when you wanna know what I'm doing." She said.

"Whatever, you tryna come thru?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm good."

"Mhm, you got a nigga over there probably, that's why you don't wanna come over." I said.

"Don't do that, that weird ass bitch live with with you, what's her name Molly or sum like that." She said, i started laughing.

"Melissa, I do be fucking her though." I said, the phone got quiet. Then zonique did a long sigh.

"Well you and Melissa have fun." She said with jealousy.

"I ain't ducking her no mo though." I said lying.

"Mhm well I'm about to take a bath."She said.

"Wish i could come along." I said.

"Welp keep wishing." She said, i smacked my teeth.

"If I wanted too take a bath with you I could, and yo ass would be down." I said.

"Go take one with Melissa." She said.

"Get off my phone with that bull shit, bye." I said and hung up. I left out my office and went into my room to get changed to go to some club with monti and mason.

________________________________
Next part I'm starting it off with Armon.
________________________________