Chapter 6

(Nobody's) POV

Armon was pulling off zonique clothes while she just laid there all scared, he had finally got all her clothes off. He grabbed her legs and opened then kissed her vagina and started swirling his tounge around her clit while looking up at her making fuck me face while moaning his name. It felt so good to her she never let anyone eat her out before, her legs began shaking as his tounge went deeper, she grabbed his head, making him go deeper. He pulled up and kissed her so she could taste herself. He grabbed his dick and rubbed it on zoniques clit. She looked scared as hell, then Armon stuck it in her vagina, she jumped and tried pulling it out of her slit.

"NO OUCH IT HURTS." She said. Moving around trying to take his dick out of her.

"Chill out i got you." Armon said. He did slow strokes he pulled his dick out and blood was on his tip, he put it back in and started up faster, zonique was moaning and squirming. She started massaging her vagina, she was now screaming his name. Armon liked how she felt it was tight and slippery, he flipped zonique over and raised her ass in the air, he put his dick in slowly and started beating her walls, zoniques moans filled the room, he slapped her ass.

"Call me daddy." He said gripping her ass.

"DADDY DADDY DADDY." She moaned, Armon grabbed her hair smashing himself into her harder.

"Mhm I'm about to cum." Zonique said. Rubbing her slit while Armon penetrated it.

"Cum then." Armon said and zonique did just that, she was now tired but Armon was still going at it, Armon had then cummed on her butt. He laid on the bed and zonique took a shower.

(Next day) zoniques POV

So i was at Armons house and he acted as if he had an attitude with me, i don't know why i didn't do nothing to him. So i was hella confused, i tried talking to him but he just mugged me or walked away.

"I'm finna take you home." He said pulling his shirts on. I did as said cause i ain't feel like arguing. I got up and pulled on my clothes, and walked to his car. On the way home i tried talking to him but he ignored me, i kinda wished i didn't sleep with him if he was going to act bitchy. So i got out the car and walked to my apartment feeling dumb. When i got in the house i took a long shower to think about what i did. I got out and called James to come bring Zion over and needed to vent.

(Armons) POV

I ain't talk to zonique today cuz i felt like she getting attached and all i wanna do is fuck, no relationship, i call up my corners in LA cause i heard that one of my workers are working for the feds.

"Yo joe wassup?" I asked.

"Mane Keith work for the feds, he lost his phone and Debo found it and the feds was calling, he answered and they was like "you found any dirty on them instead of weed?" And He hung up." He said.

"Well that's good we start the beginners off with weed. Call maniac to take care of him." I said.

"Ok boss." Joe said, hanging up. Zonique was calling me but i declined, i then called Ashley loose lip ass to come suck my dick, cause Melissa won't, she mad at me.

(Zonique) POV

I just called Armon and he declined, at this point I'm completely done with him deadass he so uhhhh. I should've kept my guard up.

(4hour later)

So it 3:00 am And this number texts me.

Unknown: hey

Me: who is this.

Unknown: dimitri

Me: omg dimitri i miss you!!