Chapter 26

(Zonique) POV

I slipped on a nice fitted yellow sun dress and matched it with gladiators sandals, I curled my hair and applied some lipgloss. Armon came in shirtless staring me down, that kinda made me nervous when he did it, this was a everyday thing. I could be eating or even sleep he's looking at. He walked behind me and began whispering in my ear, "You look good in that dress, you tryna get you some seconds ain't you?" He said smirking and kissing my neck, making me moan.

"I thought we had to go?" I said pushing Armons big hand from under my dress.

He sighed, "ill be quick. I promise it'll only take 15 minutes." He said slowly pulling my panties off, I done got ready and shit and now I'm going to look a mess because he can't keep his dick in his pants.

I rolled my eyes, "nigga You buggin don't you see that I'm already ready?" I said, with an attitude that he hated.

"Fuck is you gettin smart with me foe? I got you though." He said pulling my panties up, giving me a wedge on purpose. I hated when he was mad at me because he be holding grudges forever.

"Wait, you can." I said pulling up my dress and bending over welcoming him to enter me he slid my panties to the side and went in raw, like usual. ".....Ah it hurts." I mumbled.

"Just take it..." He said putting it all in.

(20 minutes later)

Me and Armon had pulled up to an illegal racing match for some reason. there was lots of exotic cars and girls who wore booty shorts that stoped at there coochie. I saw Armon eye one of then, but I brushed it off. We walked over to school me cars and checked them out, "You like any of these cars?" Armon asked.

"Yeah there very pretty." I said looking at this one car I couldn't keep my eyes off it was a yellow Mercedes.

"Which one is your favorite?" Armon asked.

"You see that car right there?" I said, "that's my favorite, isn't it pretty." I said pointing at it, Armon looked at me and smiled.

"Bet." Is all he said then we watched the car race. I don't like races or nascar things like that but I enjoyed myself watching the first two races so far. It was just erkin me when them little sluts was trying to talk to him, like they don't see me. They were in a circle gathered giggling and looking back at Armon and making flirting with there eyes, and that nigga Armon was right along with them, smiling and looking them up and down making me hella upset.

"Armon just go with them bitches, damn." I said getting up, then he gone grab me my arm.

"Who you getting a attitude with, ill lay yo little ass out right here in front of everyone, Stop playin with me." He said letting go of my arm, to be honest I didn't care, so I walked away and went to go sit somewhere else, it was a bit further from Armon. I sat and watched Armon flirt and the race. Then some tall brown skinned dude came up to me.

"Umm....I couldn't help but notice your beautiful, can I get your number?" He asked.

"I have a boyfriend, sorry..." I said.

"So your dude let you come to a illegal race without anyone?" He asked, "and can't we just be friends?" He asked, he was cute but I'm mad loyal.

"He is here with me, and I don't know about that friend thing...." I said.

"Please, just friends." He said with a grin showing off his girlls.

"...ok." I said and told him my number. I think Armon saw me talking to the dude cause because when he left he came and snatch me up. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I said, trying to get from ahold of his grip.