Chapter 23

(Zonique) POV

We were getting ready to go back to new york at the moment, we couldn't stay in Chicago cause not all of August crew was dead so we had to head out before anymore type of drama popped off. I was bored because August broke my phone when they kidnapped me so i was phone less, all I had was Armons phone and I'm surprised he let me even touch it but all his apps have a password on it.

"Can I download a game?" I asked Armon with a pout.

"You look like you play games." He said unlock unlocking the App Store, I don't see why he got a lock on that he just paranoid. I downloaded "rise up" and played it for a while til Zion asked Armon to play with it so he took it away from me and gave it to her.

"Nique get up and put on some clothes we leaving in 20 minutes." Armon said touch in my hair for some odd reason. I sighed and grabbed my shorts and one of Armons shirts. Then tied up my hair.

"Aye when we get to New York you gone stay with me, to dangerous to be by yourself." Armon said. I didn't think it was a good idea, he got that Melissa girl there and Armons is always lashing out on me. But for my safety I'll stay with him.

"Umm...ok." I said.

"Oh yeah we also got to stay with my mom, I'm buying a new house I can't risk my life staying there." He said walking up behind me kissing my neck.

"Ok." I said then moved his sliding hand going to words my parts. "Stop we have to go." I said moving his hand again.

"We got 15 minutes, and it don't matter if we late." He said going back in.

"No let's go." I said grabbing his hand and walking out the bedroom into the living room. Armon grabbed the bags and took them to the car then honked the horn telling me and Zion to come outside and get In the car.

(Armon) pov

I was happy to have Zonique and zion around me again, zonique forgave me for cheating so everything thing is going as planed. I looked over at zonique who was on my phone taking pictures, running up my storage. Yesterday she was kinda sad but today she's been happy She said she's just happy to be gone. But I think it was the work I put in this morning when she woke up.

We made it to the jet garage 12 minutes after then got everything settled in on the plane. Zonique and Zion laid in the bed in the private bedroom on the jet while I was looking for my charger so I could lay down too. While looking through my bag I saw that girl mya number on a piece of paper, I looked at it then thought about the decision I was going to make, mess up my relationship and call her or don't call her and be with zonique. I grabbed her number and threw it away. Then put my charger in the wall and laid on zoniques chest. She looked down at me and smiled while touching my soft hair.

"Your dad looks mean." She said.

"Mhm. He is." I said rubbing her legs.

"Is that why your mean?" She asked.

"Stop playin with me I'm nice." I said pinching her leg.

"Ouch....you see this what I mean." She giggled.

"That's what you get." I said. Slapping her round ass. "What you tryna do?" I said looking up at her knowing what I want.

"Sleep." She said then pushed me off her and pulled the cover over herself.

"You play to much." I said pulling the cover off her.

"Stop, I'm sleepy." She said.

"I don't care." I said pulling down her shorts.