Brothers Best Friend (Sebastian Stan)

Imagine:

Back story: You are Chris Evans younger sister by 3 years. One day Chris wants to take you to the set of the new Avengers film he's working on so you can meet the cast but one brunette, blue-eyed man catches your eyes.

EDITED!

Y/n's POV:

Chris finally convinced me to go and meet his castmates, I've already met Scarlett a few years back when filming Captain America: The Winter Soldier. She was like an older sister to me. I was kind of nervous to see what they thought of me. What if I don't make a good impression on them as I did with Scarlett? Deep in my thoughts as I was staring out my window Chris snapped his fingers in front of my face snapping me out of my daze. "Earth to (Y/n), we're here." He says and I nod. I felt my stomach drop as my nerves took over as we both got out of the car and started our long journey to the set, which I didn't get, it took a while to get on set as it was considered a private setting, we finally got there.

My heart was pounding.

"(Y/n)!" I heard someone call out my name, I quickly turned my head to the voice. "Scarlett!" I called back and ran over to her and hugged her. "I missed you! I haven't seen you in so long!" She said and laughed and nodded my head in agreement. "Come on (Y/n)!" Chris said behind me, practically pushing me along making me laugh. "I'll see you later!" I say and she nods. Chris introduced me to people from Elisabeth Olsen to Anthony Mackie. "Lastly this lovely fellow is my best friend, Sebastian Stan," Chris said patting the guy's back, we locked eyes for a few solid seconds. "Hi, I'm (Y/n)," I said holding out my hand out with a smile on my face. "Nice to meet you!" He said shaking my hand, he was so handsome and his hand was so soft, maybe that was a weird thing to think.

-slight time skip-

"Hey (Y/n), wait up!" Someone called for me and I turned around, there he was the pretty blue-eyed man. "Hey," I said as I turned around to look at Sebastian. "Okay so like I know this is moving way too fast but would you like to go on a date with me? I can't get you out of my head." He states and I looked at him in shock, I was left speechless. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." He said turning around to walk away. "Wait, Sebastian! Yes, I would love to go on a date with you!" I said grabbing his arm and he turned around with a smile. "Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6." He said with a smile walking away.

There was nothing to worry about, everything went smoothly...

A/n: if you think I should make a part two to this please, feel free to tell me!:)

A/N: I am now going through all published chapters and fixing them. Thank you so much for reading!<3