What You Like About Each Other (Carter Baizen)

Preference

Carter:

-Smile, he thinks your smile is the prettiest thing he has ever seen!

-Kiss, he loves your kisses! Your lips are soft and gentle against his.

-Honest, you can't lie to him and he knows you can't. You tell him everything!

-Trust, you two trust each other with everything.

-Original, you're not like the other stuck-up girls, you're, you and he wouldn't change that.

-Loyal, you're loyal and would never cheat on him and he knows that. He trusts you hanging out with Chuck and Nate knowing nothing will happen.

-Everything, overall he loves everything about you, he wouldn't change a thing.

(Y/n):

-Cuddles, his cuddles are so cozy and warm, you would stay cuddling with him all day if he'd let you.

-Kisses, you love the way his lips feel against yours, it's like your lips were meant to be.

-Eyes, you love to stare into his blue eyes. He thinks it's funny but you love to stare into them.

-Loyal, he's loyal, you can trust him hanging out with other girls without having to worry.

-Caring, he cares so much for you. He doesn't want you to get hurt.

-Being Himself, he gets to be himself around you and you love that.

-Fun, he's really fun to hang out with. You have a great time just going to get a cup of coffee.